Thread: Car counts

Thumbs up Car counts

Just a thought on how to increase car counts:

How 'bout a driver referral program. For every new driver a current driver brings to the track they get $20 off the entry fee per race for the first year.

Eg. Bring a new driver to the first race and get $20 off the entry fee. Bring the driver again the 2nd race and get $20 off again...continue until the end of the year.

Make it even more interesting $500 year end bonus to the person who brings the most new drivers. Ill bet that starts bringing in more people. Maybe a trophy too ha ha

sounds good to me ,seems every couple of races i bring more in

Quote Originally Posted by Buckshot11 View Post
    Just a thought on how to increase car counts:

How 'bout a driver referral program. For every new driver a current driver brings to the track they get $20 off the entry fee per race for the first year.

Eg. Bring a new driver to the first race and get $20 off the entry fee. Bring the driver again the 2nd race and get $20 off again...continue until the end of the year.

Make it even more interesting $500 year end bonus to the person who brings the most new drivers. Ill bet that starts bringing in more people. Maybe a trophy too ha ha
    wouldnt really work considering the payout comes from our entry fee. theres hardly any money left over after payouts and that goes to the banquet and point funds. and the more cars that show up, the more the payout. so there isnt enough money to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Danger83Ranger View Post
    wouldnt really work considering the payout comes from our entry fee. theres hardly any money left over after payouts and that goes to the banquet and point funds. and the more cars that show up, the more the payout. so there isnt enough money to do this.
    I was actually speaking of the entry fee. I posted this on SVS's site as the entry fee and the series are run by the track. I figured I would share it here
    as well. Now I understand that the track entry fee is separate from NEETs, but this idea isnt dead yet.

1. Negotiate with the track. In the end there will be more entry fee's in their pocket.

or
    2. Take it out of the NEETs fee. This may make for some difficult math () but in the end 2 people racing for $80 is better then 1 person racing for $50.

Feel free to change the amounts if necessary.

Thread Information