Thread: roll cage ?

vhr104

roll cage ?

are u allowed full cages or just 4 point cages

More is always better. Just don't go forward beyond the fire wall.

There is no limit on how safe you build your car, but if there is bumper re-enforcement it is a no go. Your best bet is contacting our tech man, Rick, directly and telling him SPECIFICALLY what you want to do to see if it is ok...You'll get quicker and better answers than you would asking general questions on the forum...

Rick's contact info is:

Rick Collins
    Email: rick@neetsracing.com
    Cell Phone : 484-368-6801
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

my car has the 4 point and door bar now , but over the winter im adding more , just because of the two roll overs that happen in front of me

I guess I should just keep my opinion to myself till we get the new NEETS rules.

HAHA Critter you seem to be a spectator for the roll overs, no more for next season I hope.....you'll have to watch the cars in front of u either as you go bye them or they go bye you

Quote Originally Posted by Poppop View Post
    I guess I should just keep my opinion to myself till we get the new NEETS rules.
    hahaha...Your post wasn't even up when I started replying! Sorry poppop! I just want to make sure that nothing is overlooked and the best way to avoid confusion would be contacting tech! Rick is retired now so its not like he has anything better to do, LOL (Sorry, Rick!! I had to!)
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

on big diamond raceway web page they have a drawing of how they want the enduro cage to look like. you can use that to see how you want your cage to be. if it ok there it should be ok here. if you can do a full cage it is safer.

Thread Information