Thread: What year? What track?in this photo

What year? What track?in this photo

I recieved this from a vintage drive that stops past my body shop named 'scotty stocdale , anyone remember him/ well here is a pic he gave me for the nostalgia forum
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00001.jpg 
Views:	381 
Size:	35.8 KB 
ID:	2197  
    Life is shorter than you think. Don't be regretful for things that you could've, should've done. There's no time like the present. Just Do It!
    Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future and today is a Present! Tell some one that you Love Them.
    I wish I was 4 1/2 years old driving my quarter midget for the first time again.
    THERE ARE ALSO OTHER POLISH PEOPLE OUT THERE BESIDES ME

debster
    Freeport Speedway?

Mike Fields
    I've got to agree with Debster. It's the pit area from Freeport Stadium (before Don built the Pit Stop Lounge!).

Scotty stockdale

Scotty stockdale drove many years at freeport and other tracks.. His picture is up in my body shop office from the 60,s.(the old casper buttufoucos caomplete autobody.in baldwain, he still comes around and ahres pics like this with me ,, i think the story was scottyy stockdale drove zekes car for a race ? Anyone remember sctooty(bill) stockdale ?
    Life is shorter than you think. Don't be regretful for things that you could've, should've done. There's no time like the present. Just Do It!
    Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future and today is a Present! Tell some one that you Love Them.
    I wish I was 4 1/2 years old driving my quarter midget for the first time again.
    THERE ARE ALSO OTHER POLISH PEOPLE OUT THERE BESIDES ME

Thread Information