Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Banquet videos?

Banquet videos?

Will anyone be doing a video of the Banquet?

geeze i hope not , with beer and me in the same building lol just kiddin i know there will be a few cameras there

PENDING I remember to charge my Flip Mino HD, I will be recording champ speeches, Uncle Petey Awards, and a few random clips...this is all pending on my memory to charge and pack it and TAKE IT OUT to record! Me and cameras usually don't mesh well because I always forget I have it, so if someone can remind me I will make sure to record as much as I can! I am feeling pretty certain that there will be no flipping of cars on Saturday so I can actually use my Flip without jinxing it! LOL

Jamie will be taking the official pictures to be up on her site and I am sure there will be plenty of other cameras around taking funny pictures and party pictures =]
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Cool Not Available on this Channel...........

Sorry W.J, this one could be blacked out in your viewing area..............
    UNCLE PETEY..............

I could probably get a whole year of blackmail out of some incriminating banquet pictures. Run into me on the track and the pictures go public!

Poppop...First of all, what the heck are you doing up before 6am?!

And as for the blackmail pictures...lol...I still, to this day, hear from people "I have pictures of you from a pit party" and I think to myself..."Dear Lord, what did I do that time?!" LOL...they all seem to be from the night my sister found the truck with Jager Bombs! LOL!! Jager Bombs and "moon over the mountain" do not mix well....I still haven't seen any pictures, except for one I made Joe delete completely off everything he had it saved on, but it wasn't THAT bad...just not my best angle, LOL!
    Erin Cutri

pictures are not going to be a good thing...only been to one pit party and im still have nightmares from it...and erin,you added a new meaning to moons over mountain...lol...and if i can find away to mount my camera to the top of my head, i might tape it...gota make sure i dont forget the tear-offs... so erin if thats not your best side, then what is???
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

I work 5:00 AM to 1:00 PM and check mail etc. while I wait for my tea to brew. I used to have lost moments too, before I quit drinking long ago.

It wasn't her favorite angle....let's put it that way.... I had a nice rear angle photo until the "delete button" ran over all the copies I had.

I don't know what the big deal was anyways, I have plenty more to go around!!! LOL....oh wait, SHHH!!!!!!

________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Quote Originally Posted by EnduroFromDE View Post
    ...and erin,you added a new meaning to moons over mountain...lol...
    HAHAHA! Boy was I surprised when there was a line of guys showing me what a full moon really looks like, LOL :

Quote Originally Posted by CJfilms View Post
    I don't know what the big deal was anyways, I have plenty more to go around!!! LOL....oh wait, SHHH!!!!!!

And Joe...if you ever want to go near my "assets" again you will prove to me there are no additional copies.
    Erin Cutri

Get a room! especially if your drinkin lots!

Jack, I loved your email =] Thank you.
    Erin Cutri

Quote Originally Posted by Danger83Ranger View Post
    this is getting a little rowdy...lol
    and you wanted those free tickets...lol...i am starting to get excited about this weekend...i hate dressing up but it might just e worth it...
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

hey all im ready to party , wait till u see me all spiffed up lol and yes i match my car lol see ya all sat and oh im not driven sat look out

Thread Information