Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my first banquet

Ok, ok, enoughs enough, you've crossed the line!

No more beatin' up Critter! I think he took abuse from EVERYONE that night, including the chef!!!! LOL!!!

Critter, you did more than earn the spirit award! You've brought a whole slew of cars to the speedway and more importantly, you took them home too! You had to have set a record on the racerhub forums, I'll check with JA Ackley on that one and see for sure! Thank you Critter, you brought a lot of life to these forums! .....but I can't say you did it single handedly, unless you are typing with just one hand!!!

Phil, you are a great guy in general. You have a lot of valuable ideas and opinions since you have been enduro racing for 2+ decades. Other drivers can learn a lot from talking to you, and you are a nice enough guy to tell them what to do!

Petey......the awards were great this year! Everyone loved them, and I don't think too many people are going to be mad at you for anything! Well....let's just see what happens in the first race!!! LOL!!!!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Gee....now that I think about that for a second.....CRITTER KISSED ME!!!! I hope I don't get sick now! LOL!!!!!

________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Joe....... you didnt SHARE that birthday cake with Critter did you? Drink a gallon of OJ!

you give credit to everyone but yourself (and Erin)too. dont forget you listen to all the drivers and their thoughts or concerns and put them in to play. Without your concern where would NEETS be today? Definitely not up on the hill of Bechtelsville! Thanks for coming to our town even if it is a drive for you guys!

\to a successful 2010

thx joe but i dont do all my self , i just keep it goin , goin to try to win that award two yrs in a row woohoo , hope i didnt get u sick lol buddy , and would also like to say to ever one that this forum and the entire neets family is great , plus it keeps me outta trouble
    Last edited by critter; 12-21-2009 at 06:01 PM.

Cool A Happy Critter

Quote Originally Posted by critter View Post
    this made me happy
    Glad the award made you happy Critter, you certainly deserved it! Sorry you didn't feel well and left early, but we left early too because of the weather! 2 l/2 hours to get home!
    Ms. NEETS/Registrations
    Enduro Racing Ain't for Sissies

thank you all cant wait for april

Thread Information