Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: wall??

Quote Originally Posted by richardpetey View Post
    Many promoters don't give the enduros any RESPECT, they think we are a side show circus act,
    You ARE a side show circus act...live with it, and live up to it.
    It don't matter if they're booing or cheering, as long as they're making noise!

ease the TENSION...bring back Willy!

Racing IS a CONTACT sport.

Not enough cars, sponsors, or respect for enduros..............
    Wall treats their F/S drivers poorly so what do you expect is gonna happen
    when NEETS runs at Wall...............
    The only thing that motivates Mr. Morton is money
    Racing IS a business...Wake up!

I wouldn't worry about another enduro race at Wall, if NEETS can't make a workable agreement with Jim, knowing him, he'll try to start his own series...........
    Hmmm...like every other track on the east coast, Mr. Petey. Another brilliant observation...by you.

The illegal car problem could be kept down to a dull roar if the rules stay simple.................................
    If a car is easier to tech it will make inspections by your officials quicker and more accurate...................
    It also would be great if all the tracks/promoters that ran enduros followed the same set of rules.......................
    Look who's talking, now...LOL!

They don't pay much at Lapdance, they believe you should compete for the pure joy of enduro racing..............
    They will, on the other hand, relieve you of your purse at the back gate.........................
    They still are one of the few tracks that charge YOU to use your own transponder......................
    UNCLE PETEY............................
    Racing can be FUN...
    STAY ALIVE-The survival game.
    Suggestion: QUIT trying to be something...and get back to racing for the pure enJOYment.

The Wall promoter has told a number of people that he will run enduros even if NEETS doesn't return.................
    He'll probably be looking for someone to run the enduro events for him next year.................
    UNCLE PETEY....................
    It certainly...won't be YOU, My Friend!

Rick, your right if I had to choose between racing on dirt or asphalt, my choice would be pavement hands down......
    That's not what he said, Mr. Petey...now go back and read it, again.

but I'll wait until all their "so called" promoters drown rather than build a new pathway over troubled waters.....
    The only troubled waters to be found, surround Enduro Island.
    An isolated little place where those that have lost the edge...end up, to be cast into Enduro oblivion.
    You see...there was a time when Enduro racing really was...a part of race track programs from coast to coast. A time when they ALMOST gained credibility in the racing world. A time when the speedway flood gates where overflowing...with revenue from junk car racing...

GUESS WHAT???
    Those days are OVER!!!...Mr. Cheatey
    Live with it, OR...Live without it.

KIDS TODAY ARE TAKING THE EXPRESS TRAIN...TO VICTORY LANE. Go-Karts, Micro Sprints, Legends, Slingshots, Doodle bugs, and more.

IF they won't come to your Junk Car Series....then you have to get down to their level.
    YOUR ATTITUDE SUCKS...EVERYONE SEES IT!!! (Including the KIDS)

P.S.-Take a lesson from this, too...RICK.

This has gotten out of hand...I am closing this thread, this should be settled in PM form or a phone call not posted publicly...

I show the SVS forums respect and respectfully ask that you do the same for ours no matter "who says what"

I know it is hard to bite your tongue sometimes but this can be settled elsewhere...I've been in the same situation myself and have since become friendly with my former "enemy" from years ago because we talked it out off the forums! (Hi Phil! lol)
    Last edited by Erin C; 03-03-2010 at 08:58 AM.
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Thread Information