Thread: wall??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs down Real nice mikey

Way to go there track manager or promoter!!! I was wondering why sundance condones your stupid behavior??? This is probally one of the reasons you only have 17 or 18 cars show up !!! and you should be used to booing cause lately thats all anyone has heard about sundance, soon it will be crying when no one shows up!!!!! but hey as long as they`re making noise right!!!!
    Last edited by RICK16RACIN; 03-02-2010 at 05:58 PM.

Angry Bridge-work.................

Mr. fraction, as far as I know, your track is the only one with a "BRIDGE" out....................,
    I liked racing at Lapdance, but I'll wait until all their "so called" promoters drown rather than build a new pathway over troubled waters.......................
    UNCLE PETEY...................

Quote Originally Posted by richardpetey View Post
    but I'll wait until all their "so called" promoters drown rather than build a new pathway over troubled waters.....
    The only troubled waters to be found, surround Enduro Island.
    An isolated little place where those that have lost the edge...end up, to be cast into Enduro oblivion.
    You see...there was a time when Enduro racing really was...a part of race track programs from coast to coast. A time when they ALMOST gained credibility in the racing world. A time when the speedway flood gates where overflowing...with revenue from junk car racing...

GUESS WHAT???
    Those days are OVER!!!...Mr. Cheatey
    Live with it, OR...Live without it.

KIDS TODAY ARE TAKING THE EXPRESS TRAIN...TO VICTORY LANE. Go-Karts, Micro Sprints, Legends, Slingshots, Doodle bugs, and more.

IF they won't come to your Junk Car Series....then you have to get down to their level.
    YOUR ATTITUDE SUCKS...EVERYONE SEES IT!!! (Including the KIDS)

P.S.-Take a lesson from this, too...RICK.
    It don't matter if they're booing or cheering, as long as they're making noise!

ease the TENSION...bring back Willy!

Racing IS a CONTACT sport.

This has gotten out of hand...I am closing this thread, this should be settled in PM form or a phone call not posted publicly...

I show the SVS forums respect and respectfully ask that you do the same for ours no matter "who says what"

I know it is hard to bite your tongue sometimes but this can be settled elsewhere...I've been in the same situation myself and have since become friendly with my former "enemy" from years ago because we talked it out off the forums! (Hi Phil! lol)
    Last edited by Erin C; 03-03-2010 at 08:58 AM.
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Thread Information