Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: wall??

VARacer22
    Wall just posted their schedule on the Wall board and there are 3 enduros scheduled all on Saturdays: May 1st, August 21st & September 25th Are these enduros being run by NEETS or by Jim Morton?

To my knowledge, they are not our dates...Joe never told me dates were approved for Wall and as far as I know Joe and Jim are supposed to get together at the Motorsports show. I know they did talk last week but nothing was approved....especially being Saturdays because we are very set on not running any Saturday shows because of many many conflicts.
    Last edited by Erin C; 01-11-2010 at 12:52 PM.
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Dam! I might have to defect: I got a touch of that blacktop fever.

Wink Banking on Enduros..................

The Wall promoter has told a number of people that he will run enduros even if NEETS doesn't return.................
    He'll probably be looking for someone to run the enduro events for him next year.................
    UNCLE PETEY....................

Sundays - not saturdays

If there are any Enduro races scheduled for Saturdays I , along with three other drivers, will not be able to attend.
    make them for Sundays and we'll be there.

They are not our dates...
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Vern....this is exactly why WE want Sundays as well.....

Only about a week left!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

the only problem is that sundays are historically a bad day to run races. some drivers can't come and many fans don't come then either.

Elated Anydays' A Good Day For Enduro...................

The first couple of enduros last year at Wall brought a pretty good crowd.............................
    They were on a Sunday, and not even half-way promoted by Wall...................
    UNCLE PETEY.....................

Arrow Update...stuck in the snow....

Well, we have submitted a schedule with several race dates to Jim Morton....

Now if Ma Nature would play nice, Jim might get the chance to go over them and let us know....however, Jim is almost up to his ears in snow...and today it might hit that point!

Once we have either an approved schedule or an definite answer to what is going to happen, we will post something up on both the forum and the website....

So, let the snow fall....give us some time and we will work it out!

Thanks!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

other tracks

joe,
    I realize that it would be nice to coordinate with other tracks but i don't see them bending over backwards to accomodate neets. If you race at more than one place thats great however you need to prioritize.I would never have cancelled a race because someones championship race was the same day. Last year new egypt had a race the same day as neets , i choose to go to NE because i wasn't in the points race and i was better at that track(more seat time there).However pat Hires choose to go to neets and try to get to NE also he made it but even if he didn't he made a choice.The bottom line is YOU CAN ONLY BE A REGULAR AT ONE SERIES so don't try to get special treatment to accomodate another series.

Petey i am using you as an example, If you were in the points fight at wall and that race for neets on sat conflicted you would choose wall BUT we know that doesn't mean you are happy about it.Just the way it is.

Wink NEETS Trick...............

Rick, your right if I had to choose between racing on dirt or asphalt, my choice would be pavement hands down.............................................
    But, if I had to choose between NEETS(on dirt) or Wall, for example, I would go with NEETS every time.....................................
    Although, sometimes you can have your cake and eat it too........................
    Its a shame all area tracks couldn't work with each other, especially in the rules and schedule conflicts areas.....................
    UNCLE PETEY........................

Quote Originally Posted by richardpetey View Post
    Its a shame all area tracks couldn't work with each other, especially in the rules and schedule conflicts areas.....................
    UNCLE PETEY........................
    If you would learn to keep your mouth shut...maybe someday it would be possible.
    Quit burning ALL your bridges!

signed,
    The other side of the river.
    It don't matter if they're booing or cheering, as long as they're making noise!

ease the TENSION...bring back Willy!

Racing IS a CONTACT sport.

Thumbs down Real nice mikey

Way to go there track manager or promoter!!! I was wondering why sundance condones your stupid behavior??? This is probally one of the reasons you only have 17 or 18 cars show up !!! and you should be used to booing cause lately thats all anyone has heard about sundance, soon it will be crying when no one shows up!!!!! but hey as long as they`re making noise right!!!!
    Last edited by RICK16RACIN; 03-02-2010 at 05:58 PM.

Angry Bridge-work.................

Mr. fraction, as far as I know, your track is the only one with a "BRIDGE" out....................,
    I liked racing at Lapdance, but I'll wait until all their "so called" promoters drown rather than build a new pathway over troubled waters.......................
    UNCLE PETEY...................

Thread Information