I need to thank Geno for this idea and explaining to me how to set this up, it really is a great way to get important information out quickly for those who sign up.

Rainedout.com now has a page set up for NEETS. Both Joe and I are admins on this site and it will only be utilized when we need to get important information out as quickly as possible. For example, in the event of a day where weather is not in our favor we will be able to keep everyone up to date on what is being done and discussed so everyone can stay up on the most current information.

Information that is not important will NOT be sent out using this site, the forum and our website is our main source for information and this site will only be utilized when we do not have access to the forum and the information is needed to get out as quickly as possible to as many people as possible.

To sign up for this, follow the link below...it is totally free and I can keep track of who has created an account. Last year when we did have postponements it took almost 2 hours to call everyone, this should alleviate some of the burden that this created by being able to send out a mass text message when needed. Because I will have a list of who has an account set up we can call those who we know didn't receive the message, thus cutting down the time spent calling everyone by a lot!

The message will be from "NEETS" so you know not to ignore it and will only be utilized when absolutely necessary, you do not have to worry about getting 10 texts a day from us

As I said, just follow the link below, it is a quick and free set up...you'll get a confirmation code via text message that you will need to enter to make sure you are receiving messages from us. Behold the power of new age technology

http://www.rainedout.com/team_page.p...74b433f1e529db