Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: P..P...Practice?

Question P..P...Practice?

Does NEETS practice?

Well, not really, but when the speedway offers a day of open testing and tuning, we are certainly not going to tell anyone they can't .....practice......

Saturday, March 27th, Grandview Speedway will open the pits to any and all drivers for a day of practice. NEETS tech and officials will be available to any drivers who would like to have their car PRE-pre-race tech'd and go over any possible rule infractions which might cost someone a paying position later down the line....

If you plan on attending the practice session, please be aware that there will be MANY other divisions and loads of cars in the pits...out of respect, WE THE NEETS OFFICIALS are asking you to please understand that the regular weekly drivers have the home field advantage here as far as claiming pit space and such. Enduros will most likely be pointed to the far sides of the pits, so please expect this when you get to the speedway.

There is sure to be plenty of activity in the pits, so slower than normal pit speeds are requested. Take your time, the enduro drivers cars are much QUIETER than a Modified....a 4 cylinder humming through the pits will not get the attention like a Modified will when it goes rolling through the pits....so take your time!

I will post up more details as the date gets closer....such as times costs, etc...
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Yup...we will be there celebrating our almost 1 year anniversary with the drivers who plan on attending...and this time I don't have much work to do since there is no registering for this test and tune so I get to walk around and observe for once

If you need me to do something, just yell for me...we aren't renting transponders this day and I am not even sure if the normal transponder operator will be there so if you have a stop watch I can keep track of your times or even help pit...I am pretty handy because of a certain teacher I had a few years ago. =]
    Last edited by Erin C; 01-08-2010 at 09:28 AM.
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Enjoy your day as a pit spectator Erin.

CHarge for test & Tune

Just wondering what the charge is for test & tune day? Also, are the grandstands open?

The stands are always open and free for practice day. I'm pretty sure the back gate is the same as race day.

dx will be there for sure

Trav90
    I think there will be a good amount of us at practice day!

Call it a "shake down" for newly built cars.

Shake Rattle n .....

Maybe they will have to park all the enduro cars outside of the pit gate.
    "Taken To School"

wait joel outside the pitgate ?? where we parkin your house lol , neets is takin over grandview woohoo

I will probely be bringing my car up as well...i can use the practice...i might not have a yellow tape on my bumper anymore but Im still learning this DIRT thing...
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

Quote Originally Posted by critter View Post
    wait joel outside the pitgate ?? where we parkin your house lol , neets is takin over grandview woohoo

I was trying to talk mom into allowing us to put a little 1/4 mile enduro track out back
    "Taken To School"

I used the test and tune day last year. I went out on the track 3 times at about 6-8 laps per and made adjustments in between.It was a worth while trip.We ran towards the back end of the session. I plan on being there. Phil

Quote Originally Posted by ThePill View Post
    Shake Rattle n .....

Maybe they will have to park all the enduro cars outside of the pit gate.

Wouldn't be surprised...pits get pretty full for test day
    Nate
    #128 (small car)

so im guesssin we will be the last ones to go out , gotta be a mad house with all the cars there , should be a blast , see yas there

Thread Information