Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: P..P...Practice?

As I was told...

There will be regular "Round Robin" style sessions for all cars there based on types of cars.... So, Mods with Mods, Late Models with Late Models, Sprints with Sprints....enduros with enduros......as in big and small most likely together.

There should be a few sessions based on car counts. Obviously if we have 8 cars there, they are not going to take a ton of time out of the regular weekly modifieds test and tune time....however, if we have a nice amount of cars there, they will give us a decent practice.

The more the merrier!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Googles Pisanno
    Our team has a Late Model to test & tune, if all goes well might take the enduros for a spin

any new updates on this?? how much to enter the back gate??? car entry fee??? how many laps are we getting??? i would really hate to drag my car up there and wait out all day to be charged $30 to get in, plus have to pay to practice the car and just to run 5 laps and be kicked out...
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

Trav90
    Practice Day Costs 25 to get in the pits! You don't have to pay to put your car on the track! Just a flat rate of 25 dollars will get you track time!

thanks trav...u bringing ur cavy???
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

Trav90
    I will be there! I always at practice day. Just never with a car! Erin you better start getting ready!

ur gona let Erin race ur cavalier at practice???

Trav90
    She will be running my car! I would like to see her beat Critter!

Steve, there should be no limit to practice....obviously, if there are three cars there, we won't have 30 mins worth of track time....however, if there is a decent car count there, they will give us fair amounts of time to run.

So.....the more....the merrier!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

oh hear we go trav lol ,ill be there with the newly formed team dx ,hehe kelly will take the zoom zoom around , see ya all there

we talkin bout practice...practice, we aint talking bout da game, no no we aint talkin bout da game, we talkin bout practice

its all about the game and how u play it lol

anyone know what time the gates open this sat for us to practice ?????

Sorry, I just tried to check the Grandview website and it looks like it is down...and Joe is asleep so I am going to have to wait until he wakes up to find that one out, lol
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Just talked to Joe, the practice starts at 10, not sure when the gates open...we will be there by 9am, I know that.
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Thread Information