Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: P..P...Practice?

Joe lied to me! lol...Grandview's website is back up and the press release says practice starts at noon.
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

If any of the neets family wants to make the trip down to Hatboro Pa after practice, were having our 2nd annual fundraiser to help support our Crate Sportsman season, starts at 5 and goes well into the nite, plenty of home cooked food and plenty of drink and some really cool raffles. Have any questios feel free to call steve @ 215-441-0688, thanks and good luck on practice day.

See you Saturday, Steve! I am glad your shop is just around the corner from us
    Erin Cutri

see ya on sat woohoo

Hey Joe. Will there be any reason to bring our scanners on practice day?

nope! no reason =]
    Erin Cutri

erin i hear u will be on the track in a car sat , just be nice to the 00 driven by kat , see ya sat

Yep~ which reminds me, I have to go pick up my helmet, suit, and boots! I don't want to forget about that!!!
    Erin Cutri

Can"t wait

Got some classes for Pocono Speedway on Sat morning then flying back down here(driving Fast) and coming to Grandview to make some laps in the New 417!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hell yeah baby cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!

Will the track have the transponder system on? I am interested in my lap times.Hope they utilize it.Could you make sure if they have it up and running that it is also on for our cars?Are you( Joe) recommending any particular time for us to be there?Last year you asked for us to arrive a little later than the gates open time.I am bringing 2 cars.See you guys on Saturday. phil

oh man maddawg on the loose ,lol someone better double tech his car lol see ya on sat bob

This sucks...Airport Speedway(where im working this year on saturday nights) emailed me and ask if i could work this saturday for their practice session as a flagger. So I wont be able to make it to practice. I wish everyone luck on getting their car "tuned" for the first race...
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

Take some laps at Airport. You could be in the big car class.

i was actully thinking about asking that too...it only an 1/8th of a mile...but it would be fun as hell
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

Thread Information