Thread: 2010 dirt schedule

Googles Pisanno

2010 dirt schedule

Hey Joe,
    I see the Speedsters are with us, who will run first, Neets or Speedsters?

the what ???? im confussed i thought we where the only ones runnin when we do ?????

Googles Pisanno
    Check Grandview's schedule, with us for 4 races if I'm not mistaken. This will be great exposure for Neets.

from what i see it looks like we will be the day show woohoo lets show em how to do it in the dirt

OK, I give up. What the heck are speedsters?

i do belive they are mirco midgets there poppop

Tobias speedsters
    Another open wheel sprint type car. I have seen photos.But for more info tyr the Tobias website. phil

Wow! I checked out the website and was impressed. Even without the big names they should bring some new fans to see NEETS in action if Grandview advertises them.

Speedsters will most likely will run first.

If for some reason after the first race, we decide to change/swap running orders, we will make the accompanying announcements EARLY!

I still need to contact them to help cross-promote this... And yes GOOD EXPOSURE!!!!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Joe, will the prices still be the same? I was in other shows where the pit and grandstand admission was raised because of the other division?

oh come on it better not cost anymore , i arleady dont like payin the pit price , ugh but if u wanna race i guess u gotta do it

The pit prices usually don't change. The grandstands sometimes do but i think it would be dumb to up that price.
    "Taken To School"

hmmmm more people in the stands , that means i can work on gettin more critter fans woohoo

opening season for the speedstrs proved that the series was dead from the start, they are 4 cyl mopar motors in just about a full sized sprint car with a 1/4 wing. Basically an ugly/underpowered ARDC midget. The series didnt take off like expected. But I think it will help neets greatly. It will attract many more people who wanna get that sunday afternoon racing fix without having to be at the track till 10pm. great idea in my opinion

I will check with the speedway officials this weekend at the motorsports show to double check on prices....however, I believe nothing will be changing.
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Thread Information