Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NJ Motorsports Park

Spider49

Thumbs up fuel will be available at njmp 2 hr enduro

fuel will be available (93 to 112) and rest rooms will be open. refreshmant can be purchased. Please sign up if your racing car count is a Must.
    spider sr at jspider49@juno.com

BUFFMOTORSPORTS

Registration update

I have had some calls about the registration. The $150.00 cost is for 2 to 3 drivers and or pit crew members totaling 3 on your team. Should you have more than 3 members it will cost you an additional $25 per person for a hot pit pass Or $10 per person for general admission which is the trailer area and the complete track viewing area. The general admission at this track allows you to hang out as a spectator by the team trailers. Unlike some tracks you can't. Hope this helps and Hope it warms up Quick!!

Bill, here is a big question I know a lot of people will have...

With all this fluffy white stuff, what will the forecast track condition be? Will the track be plowed and cleared or left as is? What about the pits...both general parking and the hot pit area?

Wish I could help you out with the weather.....the event itself can be quite costly (I know), but having to clear about 2 miles of +24" of snow can be expensive!!! My suggestion....plow the track, but leave the snow banks on each side of the track! Might limit the amount of drivers sliding into the grassy areas and tearing up the rest of the track.....however, if the snow banks are sloped, might cause cars to flip....
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Question Snowed Course...........

Most road course races are run in the rain, there is no mention of a RAIN date only a SNOW date for rescheduling....................
    UNCLE PETEY...................

Is the famed # 43 Going to be there Uncle Petey?

Wink Mr. Bill.....................................

I registered for the race along with Dr. D and hopefully, if this snow doesn't throw a monkey wrench into the works, will drag something down to the NJMP road course........................
    How about the 310?...............
    UNCLE PETEY..................

The plan as of now is to be there. Hopefully we will see you there.

BUFFMOTORSPORTS

NJMP 2hr Enduro Moved to February 27th!!

NJMP officials have advised me to cancel this weekend February 20th as there is more than a foot of snow on the track. They are also expecting rain sleet and snow tonight into tomorrow. We will try for our snow date February 27th hopefully by then the snow will be gone. If you haven't registered please send it in so we know what the real count is going to be if we cancel the 27th we will refund you your entry fee. Thanks, Bill Buff

Just happened to remember. That's the date for the second Sundance Frostbite Enduro.

man all this talk about racin in the snow , wish i could be there , savin my pennies for the dirt racin , make sure some one gets some good picks , and goodluck with the race

BUFFMOTORSPORTS

2hr enduro canceled on feb 27th and rescheduled for june 20th

FEBRUARY 27, 2010 CANCELED and Rescheduled for the Inaugural June 20th NJMP Road MODS support Race!!!
    Please be advised the race on the February 27th has been Canceled. Due to a foot of snow that was on NJMP and now non stop rain that turned the track into a mud bog!! That's the bad news, Now for the GOOD NEWS!!! There is a rescheduled date of JUNE 20th and this Event is a GO!!! I spoke with NJMP track officials and we are now having a STREET MOD 2hr support race on June 20th during the Inaugural Road Mods Event. You will now race and be part of American History participating in this inaugural STREET MOD 2hr endurance event!! The field will be limited to the first 50 registered cars. WE WILL HAVE A $2000.00 PURSE!! We are opening up two practice sessions to come out and practice on the 2.25 mile Thunderbolt BIG Race TRACK One on April 27th and one on May 25th from 5-8pm cost will be $35.00 includes 2 crew members for updates visit http://www.buffmotorsports.com Thanks Bill Buff

Thread Information