Thread: Feb. 27th give-a-ways

Feb. 27th give-a-ways

With any luck I will be bringing tons of free stuff for the fans and teams for the next event. I am working with my old vendor buddies that I used to work with and the way it looks I might have a whole truck load of stuff to give out. Yes there are some nice people left in this world. As soon as I said it was for charity they asked how can they help out? So cross your fingers and hope it goes well so this next race everyone will go home with a little something. I don't want to give details yet so not to jinx the whole deal.
    Please let us make this race a big success to raise alot of money for a good caues. Let's pack the stands and pits on the 27th!
    Cory
    1x

Awesome Cory Thanks again I cant wait to see what you have up your seleve next month. See You Next month!!!
    How Rowdy do you like it?

www.luckyduckyracing.net

Mountain Speedway Co-Announcer

What I got so far,

1. Dominos pizza coupon books
    2. Coupons for $5 off an oil change combo from Walmart
    3. 100 bags of chips. Thank you Frito Lay!
    4. 20 2 liter bottles of "Sam's choice" soda. Thank you Walmart and 1x racing
    5. 24 2 liter bottles of pepsi products. Thank you Pepsi
    Plus a few more that are not finalized yet.
    Last edited by STU; 02-11-2010 at 05:28 PM.

snow tires

I got 4 235-70 -15 snow tires to give away, 2 studded 2-not might come in handy for someone this enduro

Let's remember....

This is about helping the Tracy family in their time of need, so even if you don't get some of the free stuff, find a donation canister at the track and throw in what you can.
    Speaking of tires, I have 3 235/75/15s that I am going to give a way as well.
    They are not the greatest, about 6/32s, , but good enough for a full size spare. If any one wants them, they are yours.
    Cory
    1x

You said it Cory... There will be a donation can at the concession stand.
    Official Mountain Speedway PR/Webmaster/Announcer
    www.mountainspeedway.com

sorry people but with all this snow, I will only have a few things to give away. I was going to pick up most of the stuff today and, well, snow happens, I couldn't get out of the driveway.
    However, there will be some free bees tomorrow in the stands during any short break we have.

Cory

Thread Information