Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Daytona 500 Picks

Cool Daytona 500 Picks

Who do you think or hope will win the big race on Sunday?? I will stick with Jr even though he's been killing me for the past few years! I'll probably be doing this this and maybe even this but you never know, even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then!
    Ms. NEETS/Registrations
    Enduro Racing Ain't for Sissies

Well I got Montoya, Reutimann, Hamlin, and Keselowski in a poll at my work. But im pullin for Waltrip. Maybe his last race and hes one of the best restrictor plate racers out there too...
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

Gotta go with Tony Stewart or Kevin Harvick but don't count Kyle Busch out either. Then again, there's that Johnson kid.

well whats u know endurofromde is a double 00 fan lol , ill take either 14 or 88 to win it maybe even the 5 , next poll how many wrecks lol

Theres only 2 real choices-- Mark Martin or Tony Stewart, Sentimentally Mark Martin--- Go Daddy Go !!! and then theres "Smoke"
    anybody but the 48!!!!!!!!!!!
    Maddawg

Agreed with the above poster. Martin is a personal favorite, but I think Stewart may get the monkey off of his back. And Waltrip is one of the most over rated drivers of all time IMO.

Spanky1975
    It will be one of the RCR cars, Hopefully Bowyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousGeorge View Post
    Agreed with the above poster. Martin is a personal favorite, but I think Stewart may get the monkey off of his back. And Waltrip is one of the most over rated drivers of all time IMO.
    look ART...i didnt say hes the best driver out there...i said hes one of the best RESTRICTOR PLATE racers out there...look at the stats...even when he ran the #30 Pennzoil car or the #21 Woods Brother car, has ran in top 5 almost every race there.
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

Cool A King Thing...............

Michael Waltrip will be removed from his 43rd starting spot for illegal bump drafting with his lips in the broadcast booth................
    Richard Petty will come out of retirement, take a past champions provisional,
    take the lead on lap 43, the whole field will have the big one behind him and go on to win his 8th Daytona 500 by 43 laps..................
    UNCLE PETEY...................

Quote Originally Posted by EnduroFromDE View Post
    look ART...i didnt say hes the best driver out there...i said hes one of the best RESTRICTOR PLATE racers out there...look at the stats...even when he ran the #30 Pennzoil car or the #21 Woods Brother car, has ran in top 5 almost every race there.
    I can read STEVE. He's still over rated. Way over rated.

cant we all get along lol bring back buckshot

im pulling for harvick to get his second win in the 500
    Aaron"The Thriller"Miller
    redneck rocket racing #78 chevy caprice

Few options here:

Harvick is a pretty good bet for several reasons (shoot out win while sick and without practice being one of them) He will be up there fighting for the lead at the end of the day

Don't count Kasey out, duel winner thirsty for more look for him up at the front when the checkers fly

Stewart came in second in the duel, and won the nationwide race. Also last time in Daytona he took the checkers...he's my pick for the win

Johnson will have trouble and not get the finish he wants (he will get 2nd-20th spot, he obviously wants the win but won't get it today

Mark Martin will crash out of the race, most likely because of someone else

Jr. - don't believe the hype, he sucks as much as he did last year. He will finish a few laps down

Denny Hamlin will be up there near the front. He will probably have some sort of trouble during the race, but overcome it and still get a decent finish

Carl Edwards makes his come-back today, last year is the past, he will be doing back flips this year (but not today)

Brad Keslwoiskisi will crash, or be taken out. I will clap when this happens

Joey Logano will do good today, as long as he doesn't run straight into another crash of someone elses making

Waltrip will trigger a multi car crash and take out at least 5 other potential winners*
    * by potential winners, I mean any car on the track other than Waltrip

Kurt Busch and Jeff Gordon will both finish between 7th and 15th

Someone outside of last years chase drivers will take the win today

There will be a lot of crashes, and a green white checker no doubt
    Nate
    #128 (small car)

I say tony stewart is my first choice or harvick because that car still has a #3 on it

Wtg 00

wow 00 takes a 5th maybe thats my sign , maybe that number is magical

Thread Information