Thread: toyota racing build a car

toyota racing build a car

been building a few cars over on toyota racing .com , have a critter car ,workin on a neets car , winners get some cool stuff , goes by votes , i should have the neets car done tonight ,then it takes 24hrs to approve it ,then u can vote on it , so if your bored check it out

Just think if critter had bought a Toyota.
    He would be saying "Oh what a feeling" instead of "Zoom Zoom"
    And during an enduro race, His gas pedal would get stuck and he would end up winning the race.

thats a good one lol , the neets car is built im waitin aprrovel then it can be seen and voted on , if u go to the web site ,click on the build a car look for the search and type in critter you will see the cars i have built ,ill keep u posted

Quote Originally Posted by critter View Post
    thats a good one lol , the neets car is built im waitin aprrovel then it can be seen and voted on , if u go to the web site ,click on the build a car look for the search and type in critter you will see the cars i have built ,ill keep u posted
    Hey Critter! I can't seem to find the place for building cars on toyotaracing.com

Can you can post that link.

http://www.toyotaracing.com/ once u click on look to the right u will see where to click to go build or vote

I see you made one for the gf...anywho, I voted
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

yes i did lol i made a few more too just waitin for there approvel one is a neets car and the other is a critter car with good pics on it and when u go to my garage to vote for the cars, u can vote once per day on all my creations , i would like to see critter 1 and neets get the most votes , thanks all and tell your friends too
    Last edited by critter; 02-18-2010 at 05:45 PM.

update

all cars r up vote everday, neets car looks great, keep the votes comin lets win this for neets , now that would be a good tv spot
    Last edited by critter; 02-19-2010 at 04:01 PM.

vote vote vote everday please ,tell all your friends and family , i would love to see the neets car pacin the field

Thread Information