Thread: New Legends Web Site

New Legends Web Site

As most of you know, a few weeks ago, LegendsNation.com was merged with its parent site, Speed51.com. When I traveled down to Orlando for the Winter Nationals, there was an overwhelming sense of loss, as this left the INEX Legends and Bandoleros without an independent national Web presence focused on their series. With the increased advertising by U.S. Legend Cars International, the expanded purse for 2010, and events such as the "Million Dollar Race", right now is an exciting time for Legends and one that is worthy of dedicated coverage.

In response, I have launched www.LegendScene.com, which will be focused on bringing you the latest news from race tracks, teams, and events across the country. Please visit the site, and pass the word! The bigger the fan base, the more people who you can reach with your news!

I am presently working on putting together an online slideshow to showcase Legends and Bandoleros, and invite you all to submit a picture or two to be included on the site. It is a great free way to get some national exposure. Send them to tracychirico@yahoo.com.

The site is still very much a work in progress, so check back often as there will be plenty of big changes taking place. If anyone has any questions or comments, feel free to PM me or email me at the address above.
    Tracy Chirico
    LongIslandJam.com Editor-at-Large

www.longislandjam.com
    tchirico@longislandjam.com

RacerHub Network
    www.longislandjam.com | www.poconothunder.net | www.thechromehorn.com

Bethel Motor Speedway Business Operations Manager
    www.bethelmotorspeedway.com
    tracy.chirico@bethelmotorspeedway.com

Driver, #83 4/6 cylinder enduro truck

You go, girl !
    RichF

Thanks Rich.

I have received pictures from a few of the LI Legends guys for the online slideshow, but I do encourage you to send in pictures...Riverhead has a great Legends car count and it would be great to see some of those cars represented on the front page of the web site!
    Tracy Chirico
    LongIslandJam.com Editor-at-Large

www.longislandjam.com
    tchirico@longislandjam.com

RacerHub Network
    www.longislandjam.com | www.poconothunder.net | www.thechromehorn.com

Bethel Motor Speedway Business Operations Manager
    www.bethelmotorspeedway.com
    tracy.chirico@bethelmotorspeedway.com

Driver, #83 4/6 cylinder enduro truck

Thread Information