Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Here's a NEET Idea!

well excuse me

your excused big bro love ya man , love the idea of the night race , hope the big cars go ,just gotta make sure we dont wreck em for the next day or like big bro said we will have to pull a all nighter

Costs....
    I was looking towards $25 to enter the race and there would be the option to rent the transponder at normal price, but you would not have to pay the next day to use it again...

Winner take all....
    That was my original idea....but.... being this is a money race before a race for points, I don't want to see the last few laps turn into a wreck fest just to grab a $2,000+ purse....

Tech....
    Now, this is where I get tricky. Any cars that make it into a paying position, MUST STAY for the Sunday race AND QUALIFY NORMAL TECH PROCEDURES ON SUNDAY. This means that if you win the race, your car will be tech'd Sunday morning and you will be paid out once the car passes after the race on Sunday. This is meant to keep the cars there for the main race as well as prevent any cheaters from jumping in and jumping out....The race would then cost you twice as much and you still walk away with nothing if you are DQ'd.

Division....
    I like that idea Phil...maybe we can do it that way.... Have everyone send in their paid pre-registrations for that race....first division to hit 50 cars will race....the other division will receive their money back at the next event after the 50th registration. ????? Maybe that is a sure-fire way to do it?
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

when do u want us to start sending them in ????

Unhappy Down and Dirty.................

You still have to pay Grandview at the back gate to get in the pits...................
    Plus, we are crowded in the pits on a regular NEETS Sunday show, where are they gonna park 50 enduros in addition to the Saturday night show racecars............
    UNCLE PETEY.......................

The mods won't be there, don't know how many other cars will be racing though
    "Taken To School"

Let's do it

Count me in,Saturday night,under the light,gonna be sweet,definitly gonna be NEET!

Are you going to keep the date a secret Joe or are you going to let us know?

they would park us outside the pits in the field next to the pits. plenty of room for a third show. and your crews wont have to pay to get in!

and im sure joe is still talking to kenny about the event, like he said, nothing is set in stone yet and its going to take some time to figure out. but since there are what 6? nights that are shown on rcn-tv, i dont think it would be too hard to narrow it down, lol.

Hush you! Go about your being dangerous!

Yes, as Mr. Dangerous himself stated, the date can be figured out quite easily, however Kenny and I do need to coordinate this and make sure everything is a go....

Critter, and everyone for this matter, DO NOT SEND ANYTHING IN YET!!!! Once we get the details figured out, I will post info up on here and the website.

Petey, as far as packing the cars in, there will be 40+ less cars there that night with the Mods being off the card, so there should be room......so long as people park appropriately....not leaving 8 feet of space between trailers. This is an issue WE WILL DEAL WITH AT EVERY RACE THIS SEASON.....I'd rather not have to go through the trouble of assigning pit spaces, so we will see how long we can go without having to do that. Saving space for your friend is understandable....but you can't save 30 feet for one trailer. And, yes, this has happened a number of times in 2009. The solution....get there early! If we have to move you around, we will do so to cause the least amount of distress....if our officials see gaping spaces between trailers, WE will fill the space.

Let's see. Not enough space = more cars = bigger purse = more cars.
    Now that sounds like progress.

Enduro physics....

So if...

Not enough space = more cars = bigger purse = more cars.

Does...

More cars = bigger purse = more cars = not enough space?

LOL!!!! I like it!

It means NEETS growth which means I have a place to race. Yay!

no mods that night? well the only night thats rcn-tv that doesnt have late models and 358 modifieds is july 31st, but they have the steel block bandit late models and the sportsman modifieds. so the rcn-tv events have modifieds every time. i think im on to something here...lol

if we run out of parkin , i know someone that lives across the street with plenty of parkin lol

Thread Information