Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Here's a NEET Idea!

hell yeah!!!!!!

Count us in !!!!!! We'll be there with both v8's 417 and 14.. Just let us know the Date so I can see if it conflicts with Eric's f/s racing
    Winner Take All, good Idea, but probably won't be popular with everyone.
    Rules??
    open them up a little for the Sat night show??
    or must be NEETS legal "both" races
    must use same car both races???
    just some ideas
    Maddawg Motorsports
    417-12-21-14

Rules have to be the regular NEETS rules....don't forget we have a race the next day and if we do open them up a little, there will be a lot of people who will either benefit that night or loose out big on a points race the next day.

However, either way, the winners will be tech'd the next day, cars must be left pit-side untouched. Any cars that are worked on overnight, hood open, jacked up, etc., will be DQ'd.

I have made "one" decision about the purse though....obviously, if we are paying out top 5, we would hold 6 cars (6th being on the bubble). IF we have to DQ more than one driver, the positions not being paid out will have that money roll into the points fund towards the banquet.

This is only fair since we cannot ask 20 cars to stick around all night long....too many people, too many possibilities... Besides, if we have to DQ even 1 driver, that's a problem of it's own...

I don't want anyone DQ'd. I don't want to walk away with 1, 2 3, 4 or 5 payouts.....I want the drivers to take home what they deserve! The rules for this race will be the NEETS rules, the payout and entry will be determined as with the date.

Keep the ideas rolling in though!

I know a lot of people would like the "winner takes all" idea, but like I said....it will be a wreckfest by the end of that race....what about a winner takes most? This way, top X drivers still get something, but the winner gets the big prize....
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

im still all for having the payout to be spread through the field. its nice to get a little something back for those who are not front runners just like in real racing

oh yeah now we get to race with madddawg ,im so in

Easy Critter....don't get him riled up....in fact

CALM DOWN WINK!!!!

________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

me be calm now thats funny ,with all the mt dew runnin in my body lol

well first off, i would not be able to attend due to my new job at Airport Speedway on Saturday nights, and this is not OFFICAL but Im gona say the date for this saturday night race would PROBELY be Saturday Aug 31st(this is a guess) since there are only 2 RCN TV Events the night before a NEETS race July 3rd, and Aug 31st. The 4h of July weekend has the Firecracker 40 so theres probely going to be alot of Latemodels there along with the mods already scheduled to be there so I dont see why they would add a 50 car enduro to that night.
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Danger83Ranger View Post
    no mods that night? well the only night thats rcn-tv that doesnt have late models and 358 modifieds is july 31st, but they have the steel block bandit late models and the sportsman modifieds. so the rcn-tv events have modifieds every time. i think im on to something here...lol
    did you miss my previous post? haha, here is a reminder just in case.

basically joe said, the race would be on a saturday night with RCN-TV and No Modifieds with a neets race the next day. the only logical day on the grandview schedule would be July 31st, its the only rcn-tv event that does not have the actual nascar mods, although it does have the sportsman mods... and a neets event the next day.

Thread Information