Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: maybe out?

maybe out?

looks like i might be out at begining of the year. i hurt my knee over the weekend. not sure how bad, i will have to wait until i see the workmans comp doctors. i will have to hope that i can still work on the cars. i am trying to get some friends over to help when i get the new motor. well that's the breaks. i will try to get the car done and be ready for the first race.

I hope you feel better!!! Let us know how everything goes
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

If it were'nt for bad luck you'd have no luck at all Bird. Hope to see you out there soon.

my number one fan better be there even if u dont drive buddy ,hope u get better soon, and let the dx boys know if u need help with the car

I know what that's like...I hurt my knee at work 2 weeks before that last race of the season last year... not good.
    Nate
    #128 (small car)

NEETS or KNEES

I think we should rename the series!!! Everyone keeps having knee troubles!

Hope you are better....you have almost a month to heal, so HEAL QUICK!!!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

I will be grandstanding for the first race too. Knee surgery Wednesday. hopefully I might be back for the May race.
    "Taken To School"

hope u get back in the seat joel looks like i will take an early points lead on ya lol

Elated good news

i got good news today. nothing torn in my knee but must do rehab. i will be working hard on the car to get the motor and other things done to make it to the first race. i am also (sorry to say) working on the bird to get it running for a friend to try racing. we will be working hard to make it there. i am also wiating to hear how the pill is doing any word.

thats good news ray ,hope u still have that plate for your car lol and i havent heard anything on joel (thepill) lately i might have to give him a call

I am still alive but not kicking. My surgery went well. I had my ACL replaced and some other minor issues taken care of. The first race is definitely a no go but I will probably be there to watch. Hopefully I will be back for the May race...
    "Taken To School"

thats great to hear! just do what the doctors say to do. do not push to hard. neets will be there waiting for you to return. i know you'll beat critter in the end, his girls does!

I kinda know what i should and shouldn't do. I had my other ACL replaced 4 1/2 years ago. Good thing I got into racing because my hockey playing days are pretty much over now
    "Taken To School"

Hope it all works out for you Joel. I guess that means you won't be biking to the bay this year. The first year after I had my knee fixed was no fun but I guess it takes a little longer to heal when you're 47 or older.
    Poppop

good to hear joel , and um tbird thats not funny ,yeah it is ashe is goin to be doin good this yr we are already talkin about building a car for her woohoo

Thread Information