As the start of racing season gets closer, I wanted to share some of the exciting things that we have going on at Bethel for 2010.

Our paving project is underway, and the new asphalt is scheduled to be laid next week.

A new Victory Lane is under construction.

Some additional lighting is being installed next week.

We are ironing out details to provide live online updates for all events during 2010.

INEX has provided us with a new tech inspector whose sole focus will be Legends and Bandoleros. He has been an INEX inspector for some time now, and also serves as the inspector at Chemung and Shangri-La II.

LegendStock 2010, scheduled for August 7th, will serve as an INEX Asphalt Nationals qualifier. Keep an eye out for more news and information about LegendStock 2010 in the next few weeks.

There is only a single conflicting date in the Riverhead and Bethel schedules all season. Since Bethel uses a draw system for every event, you can visit at any time!

All drivers competing at Bethel in 2010 need to fill out a driver info form, which is available on the "Rules/Forms" link on the web site (www.bethelmotorspeedway.com). These are available at the track on race day, but can also be submitted in advance to save time when you are signing in. If you wish to be added to our Legends-specific email distribution list, simply email me at tracy.chirico@bethelmotorspeedway.com. You will receive regular updates during the season about past events, upcoming events, and any other relevant news specifically for those in the Legends and Bandolero classes.

I hope to see many of you at Bethel this season!