Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Camera car needed

Camera car needed

I have an in car camera ready to go but no car to put it in.
    Just trying to find a car or truck to mount the camera in for Sundays race.
    It will have to be set up ahead of time since I won't be in the pits until after the race.
    (Unless I can get into the pits without having to buy a pit pass)
    It will also require someone to start the camera recording (just press two buttons) and snap it into its mount right before the race begins.
    So if anyone is interested and think they can manage starting the camera, contact me.

Some one raise their hand....I'll take care of the gate!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Hey, I always wanted to be in pictures. I'll do it.

2 incar cameras in 2 cavaliers...sounds like were getting some TV time soon...and yea, i will have mine rolling as well...
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

In Car Camera

I would like to do it. I was going to buy one for this year, but ran out of time. Give me a call if you are interested @ 610-637-3367 or email shon@elkmotorsports.com.

I can add it to my website after the race.

Shon Elk
    Elk Motorsports #10X
    www.elkmotorsports.com

Well Dave, can we hook up two brackets?

Kenny can shoot the Small Car Race and Shon can handle the Big Car Race!

....or maybe just for fun, have Kenny go out in the Big Car Race and Shon in the Small Car Race!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

hey hold on lol ,it was in my car once ,if u can can to the pits early i will gladly hook it up in my car again ,big and ladies race .let me know ,or call me 610 656 7074

Quote Originally Posted by critter View Post
    hey hold on lol ,it was in my car once ,if u can can to the pits early i will gladly hook it up in my car again ,big and ladies race .let me know ,or call me 610 656 7074
    I sent you a PM earlier in the week but you never responded.
    Joe has a good idea to have multiple brackets and just move the camera from car to car.
    I'll make more for the next race.

May I offer a suggestion... Ask guys like Tm Pauch, Chris Reichert and the other guys who consistently finish up front. the video could be a good learning tool to see how these guys do it
    "Taken To School"

sorry dave missed that , i have to agree with the pill ,but if its in my car we can all see the cars go bye me lol

dont put it in critters car, there is no way im going to be able to watch an hour long movie of him driving with his left hand, and drinking a mountain dew with his right hand.

hey com on it takes talent to dew that ,plus shift lol

I d do it but dont think ill be racin this weekend. Car not done. I need a break.
    Too much goin on in my shop and burnt out workin on these cars, 2 steps forward 10 steps back.Parts not showing up on time. One more incident with these cars and they ll both be on the classifieds.

oh say its not true jack , who am i going to follow around the track now with my sharpie ??? hope u make it buddy ,and dave let me know if u decide to put camera in my car

With my camshaft not arriving yet- and the motor not in and other things unfinished, I dont feel like rushing around because ill make that trip up there to find I forgot something or something wont pass tech I overlooked. I get very nervous when I rush things. Ill just go to NES and run the car there on Wed. to shake it down. Then ill be ready- I think!

Thread Information