Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: everone ready for the 9th ?

everone ready for the 9th ?

hope everone got there bugs worked out ,cars reapaired ,and more show up on the 9th ,dx will have 3 cars two large and one small as of right now , might have the 22 together by then , my car should be doin all 3 races again if there is a bonus race ,see ya all on mothers day ,hey wait , joe do i get anything special for being a mother
    Last edited by critter; 04-30-2010 at 04:14 PM.

I put mine on the trailer yesterday. I don't know how many laps it'l run but that's the breaks if it doesn't. Here's to getting in all the laps this time.

I don't know if I am running yet. Might go back to work this week so there is a possibility if the doc says its no problem.

The car might not be ready either. As of now it doesn't have a carburetor.

There is always June...
    "Taken To School"

Quote Originally Posted by ThePill View Post
    There is always June...
    I'm aiming for June...or July. I WILL race the GranDuro though...mark my words, my car will be there and I will race
    Nate
    #128 (small car)

sounds good guys ,hope u guys can make it soon

Thumbs up working hard

things are at a high pace at work and home. finally done going to deleware. i got car to turn over. i will be working on the car tomorrow. my friend will wire it up. i have alot of small things to do so don't count me out. doc still did not clear me but if it is done i will be there. just may need the tow truck to help me in. if not good luck to all!

Ready to play

The #11 Eidem Motorsports Monte Carlo is race ready. The car is the same as it came off the track last November. That is when the transmission pump decided to quit working while I was leading the race. I hope this trans holds up, it has about 45 races on it. Not bad for a junkyard rehash. Looking forward to seeing my extended racing family.
    Duane Eidem
    Power of One
    "Power of One"

sounding better everday looks like everone is tryin to get there , hope all goes well for my number one fan

Quote Originally Posted by tbirdracer View Post
    finally done going to deleware.
    whats wrong with Delaware???
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

Elated Dover native

I was born in Delaware. Being from the first state makes me strive for first Place everytime I hit the track. Hahaha. See you all soon.
    "Power of One"

there was one on last post. just kidding . you rock #11. it took two hours to get there. 6 hours of work. 2-3 hours to get home due to traffic. no time to work on car. plus 143.6 miles everyday. the only good thing is no taxes on the car parts i bought down there

I m still not done with car yet. Motivation isnt sold in a summit catalog.

Do they sell excuses?

It's confirmed, I'll be back in June. Looking to possibly put a backup driver in or a lady for the ladies race for sort of a test run. We'll see what happens....
    "Taken To School"

Gonna try

Gonna start working on the 14 tues. night. Spent alot of time the past 2 weeks fixing Eric's f/s, now its time to fix his enduro car.. Hopefully its something simple like a bad t-stat or clogged rad causing the overheating issues.. Then I will start working on my car... camaro needs trans, its already built, just gotta find the time to r/r it........
    See ya all next weekend
    Maddawg

Quote Originally Posted by ThePill View Post
    Do they sell excuses?

It's confirmed, I'll be back in June. Looking to possibly put a backup driver in or a lady for the ladies race for sort of a test run. We'll see what happens....
    Ill sell you a few..I got plenty of them.

Thread Information