Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: everone ready for the 9th ?

My wife actually bought me it as my wedding present, but I didn't get to do it until this past Monday after having to reschedule it and stuff. It was great though. Highly suggest that anyone who loves racing or going fast try it out, its worth the money.
    Last edited by DerbyN8-128; 05-05-2010 at 09:33 PM.
    Nate
    #128 (small car)

Like I told you at motorsports Petey, I'll be up for my experience when they put in a dirt track
    "Taken To School"

Quote Originally Posted by ThePill View Post
    Like I told you at motorsports Petey, I'll be up for my experience when they put in a dirt track
    grandview is a lot closer and cheaper
    Nate
    #128 (small car)

Unhappy Dust to Dust.................

Many dirt schools out there for you racing agriculturists...........................
    Asphalts for living, dirts what they throw on ya "when your done".................
    UNCLE PETEY......................

Typical asphalt guys.....Track as hard as their heads!

NeetsAnnouncer33
    Quote Originally Posted by greenflag View Post
    thanks to the fine folks at neets, greenflag is actually announcing the enduros this year. I had a lot of fun announcing the last race, looking forward to the mother's day melee and of course announcing the big diamond raceway enduros for the second year. I will make sure to stop by the #39 cars before the races this week.
    greenflag if you get an oppurtunity say hello to your announcing partner ill be around the shack during the day just look for the big guy ted

um joe i wanted to be first in line to do the kickin not being kicked lol

Quote Originally Posted by NeetsAnnouncer33 View Post
    greenflag if you get an oppurtunity say hello to your announcing partner ill be around the shack during the day just look for the big guy ted
    I'm confused...are you both announcing or what?
    Nate
    #128 (small car)

almost ready

14 is ready!!!!!! found some issues and hopefully corrected them now if I find the time I will do the trans in the camaro....... coaching little league tomorrow night, and Sat Morning, but that still leaves me Sat afternoon!!!!!!!
    Maddawg

Im finally ready to hit the track again. I went through 2 master cylinders and 2 brake boosters, ran al new brake lines and was still having issues. Its OK. I got working brakes now. So Im ready for Sunday!!!
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

Quote Originally Posted by richardpetey View Post
    Many dirt schools out there for you racing agriculturists...........................
    Asphalts for living, dirts what they throw on ya "when your done".................
    UNCLE PETEY......................
    "Asphalts for living, dirts what the race car in front throws on ya when your done" Playing on the silly pavement.

I improved your quote RP phil

Wink Phil'ed Up With Dirt....................

Hey Jack, if you like dirt so much, maybe you should find a clay drag strip, hehe........................................
    Mr Philter, you clean up well considering how much dirt has been shoveled on you all these years....................
    UNCLE PETEY...............................

Try the Kempton Fairgrounds dirt drag strip. I did for about ten years. Fun Fun Fun and rocks too.

Its called "tractor pulls". Oh yeah they do have dirt drag racing....seen it on hillbilly TV.
    Got a dragster? Well bolt on a set of paddle tires and go drag racing. NAH NAH!

Gary, Greenflag, is announcing the races...
    Teddy, NEETSAnnouncer33, is conducting the victory lane interviews...

Hope that clears it up!

I'm stayin' out of the race wars here.....it might get a little too dirty for me!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Thread Information