Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who's got the camera?

Who's got the camera?

Just wondering who is going to have a camera for Sunday's race. Nate or Joel would be pretty good candidates but better have insurance on the camera. So far the best clip is Kelly's sky shot. And then it got real quiet.

Look at Poppop starting trouble!

The funniest part of Kat's video was the tire slowly rolling across the screen after she 'landed'!

________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Joe, I may need a pit pass to get the camera to whoever wants to use it.
    I was unable to get in the pits last time since I was told that I was not on the will call list.
    But thanks to one of Poppop's crew members who showed up and I didn't need to get into the pits.

I'm putting a camera in Jack's car so maybe I can get him to take the other camera with him.

Camera

You should put the camera in one of the front runner, pauchy , naftzinger, reichert, or myself. One of those guys gets the job done. Would be nice to see a front runner video. Captain # 70

Put one in Uncle Petey's car then we can see how fast he get's his flat tires changed.

I agree with Captain. Put one in his car.
    "Taken To School"

Quote Originally Posted by CAPTAIN View Post
    You should put the camera in one of the front runner, pauchy , naftzinger, reichert, or myself. One of those guys gets the job done. Would be nice to see a front runner video. Captain # 70
    You guys would then reveale you driving technique and secrets. HHHHMM. Thats how its done! Just push that little button on the dash and POOF! and watch the pack just disapear.
    If you put it on the leader then there would be no action cuz all the cars would be behind them.

It's usually only two or three cars on the lead lap at the finish so you should see lots of passing, even if it's only dead cars.

i probably do the most passing. oops, I mean I probably get passed the most...haha

OK, sorry for the omission. I should have said dead cars and Mike.

now thats more like it. we can fix that problem tho, someone wanna lend me a turbo or supercharger?

hey dont be pickin on my kat lol , im not sure if im gettin a cam this time or not , we will see sunday i guess

MY CAR HAS BRAKES!!! So I WILL BE THERE this Sunday, and I WILL have a camera shooting some vids on top of my car...
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

Love the roof-cam if you can only keep the mud off.

Wink Candid Car Camera........................

Better think twice before you put a camera in your car................................
    You might be doing a lot of complaining or explaining after your fellow drivers view the video...................................
    But, maybe you'll be OK, I hear "DIRT" is so "forgiving"..............................
    UNCLE PETEY..................................

i put duct tape over my mouth so u cant hear me screamin when i get lapped so mant times in my stock little v6 mazda , some day i will be up there with the guys that get it done

Thread Information