Thread: Thanks for the "treat" kenny rodgers

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks for the "treat" kenny rodgers

What happened to less water in the turns kenny??? What hapened to we will talk about it in the drivers meeting kenny??? Instead of talking about it, you stormed away from the meeting like a little girl. "shake, shake, shake, your head, your still getting the water" . I believe those were your last words to us. All that the drivers wanted was less water so we can race, instead we got a ton more water, and a pleasant " just take it easy for the first 15 laps. We did not pay for a 85 lap race. Do the modifieds race in those conditions??? How come the speedsters did not get the same condition, Well mister rodgers, the track did not come around until about lap 35. Thats about 20 laps longer then your 15 lap estimate, so we got a we a 65 lap race. We all support your track, at least you can listen to us drivers and support us, and give us what we want to race on, not ram it through our pants. I believe you did it on purpose just to prove a point that you do not want to be told what to do. All i got out of today was a totaled car that wasn't even mine. I like running at your track kenny, but you really screwed us all today. You can ban me if you want, i really do not care, i will be returning, but hopefully you will listen to us, AND THIS NONSENSE WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN.
    Congrads to the winner, and all that placed. Captain in the 911
    Last edited by CAPTAIN; 05-09-2010 at 09:02 PM.

Thread Information