Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Flipping Five

Come on!!!

First of all, i thought we we dirt racing, not mud racing. This is not the old slide stock division. Wanna guess why i was hanging it out all over the place?? I could not see, my helmet was caked with mud, too much water on the track screwed us all, even you. Second, why do we need to "chill-out" for 20 laps. Try telling that to von doran, howard, or billy pauch. I just want the same track as the modifieds get. Hell, the damn speedsters got a better track . I want to race 100 laps, not 75 to 80, thats not what we all paid for. We do not have these problems at big diamond, or new egypt speedways. Third, i thought this was the place to speak our minds. Everyone has opinion. I know i might stress mine more than others, but what do you do when your pissed off. Something needs to be done, i know joe stated that something would be done. I guess we will see. Have a nice day!!!

I like you captain, you make my day go quicker with the occasional laugh that you bring to me. please dont stop.

Quote Originally Posted by CAPTAIN View Post
    Hell, the damn speedsters got a better track .
    Good point.
    Nate
    #128 (small car)

JLynns photo show that the 17k had nothing to do with the car flipping. Check them out.

phil

Track Fire Guy

The flip

To all drivers,
    I reviewed the video of the 5 car flipping. I have no problem if a car has to go into the infield to get out of the way of a flip if you have no other choice. What I ask for is if you have to do so, make sure that any emergency personnel that are going to the scene are aware that you are going to do it. After a flip like that on Sunday, we are focused on the car itself, is the driver ok, is there fire, fuel leaking?, there is a chance we might not see you. So just take your time in the infield, if we see you, we can motion you to expedite through the scene. Also, so that everyone is aware, I have a fireman posted between 1 and 2. and the Brush truck by the flag pole in the center of the infield. If you know your car is on fire, or think it is on fire, direct yourself to either location. We have extinguishers at those 2 spots.

Andy
    Vol. Barto Fire Co.
    Grandview Fire Crew

Jon Haegele

Captain

Main Entry: en·duro
    Pronunciation: \in-ˈdu̇r-(ˌ)ō, -ˈdyu̇r-\
    Function: noun
    Inflected Form(s): plural en·dur·os
    Etymology: endurance + -o (Italian or Spanish masculine noun ending)
    Date: 1935
    : a long race (as for automobiles or motorcycles) stressing endurance rather than speed

Are you really that retarded??? WE ARE TALKIN ABOUT SAFETY, NOT WHAT A RACE IS!!!

Couldnt say it any better! Some people think its so easy! "just drivin around in circles"......YEAH RITE!

Question

I would like to know how he got in the infeild also , did he really start a fight ???? sounds like he didnt have a clear head and was worried about his son (understandable) after watching the video and looking at the pictures I really think the wheel broke first and if there was any contact it happend after!! his car was apperantlly having problems before that cause he spun all by him self in turn 1 right before that flip!! ( not the time he hit the disabled car !)

reaction time

In the slow mo replay check out the 3rd turn flagger. Talk about quick on the draw with the red flag to get the cars stopped. No doubt the best 3rd turn flagger in the sport!HEHE

Quote Originally Posted by Track Fire Guy View Post
    To all drivers...

Andy
    Vol. Barto Fire Co.
    Grandview Fire Crew
    Welcome to the message board Andy
    Nate
    #128 (small car)

Welcome aboard Andy, glad to see new people always coming online!

Captain....calm down....I think he got you a little revved up back there.....I've never see you not use ALL CAPS!!! LOL!!!

I think the discussion of "what" enduro racing is all about has been exhausted....we all know why we're out there....whatever side of the fence you come from, we all have our reasons. In the end, we're coming together to have fun....in the end, regardless of your means or reason, HAVE FUN!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Quote Originally Posted by CJfilms View Post
    we all know why we're out there....whatever side of the fence you come from, we all have our reasons. In the end, we're coming together to have fun....in the end, regardless of your means or reason, HAVE FUN!
    AMEN to that JOE!

Thread Information