Thread: Saturday expo

Saturday expo

Any info on the satuday night Expo. Who's allowed to run and who's not.

East End Kart Racing members only. We will let people know in the weeks to come

Quote Originally Posted by LetItShine View Post
    Any info on the satuday night Expo. Who's allowed to run and who's not.
    We talked with Dave yesterday after the races were over. He informed us he will be making a decision sometime this week. He has to talk it over with his officials on which classes will be able to run. Then we will post his decision and the classes that will be able to run the expo on Saturday night June 12th.

has anyone gotten any info as too who can run and who can not?

I explained...after you asked the first time... EASTEND KART RACING MEMBERS ONLY.

i think he means what classes can run

Smile

I undesrstand what you had said about the EEKR members only. I am glad one person undestands the question. What divisions are allowed to run? i have asked as well as other people have asked and still the same answer members only, i have been told no open karts, maybe just the older kids, and also been told to just bring the go kart and put it on display, also been told noone is going on the track. so as i have asked before what divisions can run. where are the go karts going, in the pits buy the concession stands, ANY INFORMATION would greatly help your fellow members.

Quote Originally Posted by LetItShine View Post
    I undesrstand what you had said about the EEKR members only. I am glad one person undestands the question. What divisions are allowed to run? i have asked as well as other people have asked and still the same answer members only, i have been told no open karts, maybe just the older kids, and also been told to just bring the go kart and put it on display, also been told noone is going on the track. so as i have asked before what divisions can run. where are the go karts going, in the pits buy the concession stands, ANY INFORMATION would greatly help your fellow members.
    I'm going on the track with the SR Champ animal... I think.... LOL

OH BOY! This will be something to see, maybe the getting in and out might be even better That's why I don't race go-karts hahaha Harold if you do, you'll have a blast no doubt!
    Peter Milano
    PitStopPitbull.com
    www.pitstoppitbull.com

Okay...heres the deal... Champ karts only will be going out on the track for the expo. Open gokarts can bring them and put them on display. You must contact me if you want to participate. Thank-you

Thank you for the clerification. now how may we contact you?

I'll put you on the list.

hey linda lost ur phone number but could i be added to the list thanks Eric

Thread Information