Thread: championship night race-sept 18th

championship night race-sept 18th

I see on the schedule its the last night of racing for the nascar divisions on sept 18th and its championship night. Every division has time trial extra lap races except for the trucks. Can we get a time trial 30 lap show to settle the championship like the other divisions? and it usually is a memorial race for Joe Degangi and Carl Rackoff too so it would be a nice night to honor that as well. It could also bring some trucks that havent raced all year out for this race.

I'll start raising lap money regardless of 20 or 30 laps. MAKE IT 30!!!!!!!!!
    R.I.P. Joe This 3rd one is for you!!!!!

www.superprotruck.com

BSG Motorsports #01 Blunderbust

2004-2005 and 2008 SPT Champs.

R.I.P. 03,7,66,93

I'll start taking donations to fix my motor!!!! I'll start with you Matt !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo View Post
    I see on the schedule its the last night of racing for the nascar divisions on sept 18th and its championship night. Every division has time trial extra lap races except for the trucks. Can we get a time trial 30 lap show to settle the championship like the other divisions? and it usually is a memorial race for Joe Degangi and Carl Rackoff too so it would be a nice night to honor that as well. It could also bring some trucks that havent raced all year out for this race.
    I always thought the track made you pay for a race sponsorship to have a memorial race (sept 2003)
    Dad 7/10/53 - 9/22/02

You will be missed forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gracin7 View Post
    I'll start taking donations to fix my motor!!!! I'll start with you Matt !!!!
    If I could you know I would.

www.superprotruck.com

R.I.P. 03,7,66,93

Talked to Dave Koenig and he mentioned he would sponsor a extra distance race. Thats another race last night that we had caution free... I think there has only been 2-3 cautions in 3 races, not bad right?

allhailunc
    Quote Originally Posted by LennyCosta46 View Post
    I always thought the track made you pay for a race sponsorship to have a memorial race (sept 2003)
    i seem to remember the same thing Lenny oh how quickly some forget

I apologize for not mentioning Larry in my first post, if there was any memorial race he should definately be included. as for the sponsorship part I have no idea. My first year racing we had a 30 lap time trial race in september, which lou and the dumicichs made a big thing with trophys and lap money in memory of their crew chiefs. I do remember a 46 lap race for the trucks and im guessing thats what you guys are talking about?
    The whole point of this post was that I was looking for an extra distance race for the trucks like there was in the past ( in this case for the memorial races that were taken place in the past)

Cool

no apologies needed. I was just trying to make an inside remark. Allhailunc knows what I am talking about
    Dad 7/10/53 - 9/22/02

You will be missed forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

allhailunc

Thumbs up championship night

Quote Originally Posted by LennyCosta46 View Post
    no apologies needed. I was just trying to make an inside remark. Allhailunc knows what I am talking about
    you know it lenny

I remember the 46 lap race very well, Louie won it. How about trying to get a 46 lap time trial event in memory of Joe, Carl, and Larry. I posted earlier that if someone gets the ok, i'll start collecting right now.

www.superprotruck.com

R.I.P. 03,7,66,93

Thread Information