Racerhub.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Any Race Tracks Running on June 6 ?

Any Race Tracks Running on June 6 ?

I will be going to ACE Speedway on Friday June 4, Martinsville on Saturday afternoon, Bowman Gray on Saturday night, Martinsville Sunday afternoon and with the Modifieds running first @ Martinsville on Sunday I'am looking for a race on Sunday Night. I will be leaving Martinsville right after the Mod race. Anyone have any info on what is running Sunday night in the area or back in the direction of the R/D airport ? Thanks for any info.

I don't think any track around here runs Sunday unless it's big race.

Check Here

http://speedwaysonline.com/nsd/tracks/oval-tracks

Here are all the tracks state by state, maybe you can find one thats running Sunday night.

I checked my new speedway directory that just came...and from a cursory glance there appear to be none in NC or VA running on Sunday from what I can tell. I certainly hope that someone proves me wrong!

Not very likely to find a Sunday night track around here. I would suggest sticking around for the second half at Martinsville; yes there will be fenders, but it will be exciting.

I can help you with some better ideas for Saturday night as well if you are interested.

We will be at BG and Martinsville, send me a PM with your phone number so we can hook up.

Thread Information