Thread: Ghetto drifting!

killa54

Thumbs up Ghetto drifting!

I had a blast last night,, skid plate cars are definitly fun 2 drive and from what i heard,, there fun 2 watch too.. Most importantly i heard the track was fine.. I think there should be a good count next time they have it,, kudo's 2 the inaugural six,, i had a good time with yoy guys!

yeah it really wasnt that bad...... i think that they were very creative on how they made the skid plates i think the one that worked the best was the wood blocks..... they werent loud no sparks and seemed to be pretty smooth out there
    R.I.P Poppy. The best turn 3 beer man Riverhead Raceway has ever seen and the best grandfather anyone could ask for!Tony Mastrangelo 7-10-35 to 12-29-02 R.I.P. 03, 1, 7, 66, 93 rip wild bill

Thumbs up

The race was very interesting to wacth and I was on the track at then end of the night and it was fine..good job by everybody involved

Was a lot more fun than expected. Word around the pits is the wood blocks had too much traction and will not be allowed in future events.

killa54
    i heard that also,, they said they werent really skid plates. but congrats 2 shawn wanat 4 winning the 1st one ever,, he did a good job!

100X better then the spec races. Can't wait to see them again.

Thread Information