Thread: Team points

Team points

Looks Like team GLH is going to have to it step up on June 6th and take the lead from Team

Schuylkill. I will still help you in the pits team Schuylkill. Any more teams out there??? Send Joe you team info.Before the next race. Phil the L in GO LIKE HELL

dx was the first team signed up and where down around the bottom , dont count us out just yet , tell em bigdaddy

"Boiler Plate!"

Hey Phil, the 8x car (frame) is still all bent up from its encounter with the "Boiler Plate" last race. He's having trouble finding a quick, decent and affordable frame guy to fix it up. The clock is ticking!!! I suppose he'll get something figured out?? Oh, I think it needs a bit more than a good tug from the old oak tree!!
    Shawn Naftzinger
    Rustyboltz Racing #16N
    "Old School!"

I might be wrong!!!

I thought joe said that all points would be reset for the third race. I might be wrong, hey joe, whats the word???

I don't recall him saying that but I could be wrong...sometimes I just don't listen, you know how marriage is =/

Anyways, what I thought was happening is that even if you wait until the 3rd race he would still back track to the first 2 races and give you the points for those...does that make sense?

Like I said, I COULD be wrong, but that is what I thought was going to happen...ahem, Joe we patiently await your response ;p
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

i think what he said was all teams must be in by the 3rd race

Rusty bolts I do not think that you would be surprised to hear that the #39 Pontiac frame is

not to factory specs at all.And it still races up front. Perhaps Jason's car will handle better with

a boiler plate adjusted frame. phil

Hey Captain Look under team rules rule 1c is that what you were thinkin? phil

Thread Information