Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pathetic at BEST

another good point 53ny.
    First class video productions
    "Putting your memories in motion"

Thinking about starting positions. Truthfully I think for me 7th to 11th is perfered. that's where I belong . starting on the front two row would be too much. I would rather work my way there then be placed there. One thing I learned from go karts, was you followed the faster guys and learn from them. What are they doing to get through the corner faster. How deep to send it in etc. I'm out there to RACE in my ability group. It gets crazy in the back of the pack there is a lot oF cars with little room. It's more then experience level, too many cars? If I have a 9th place car that's where I finish. My goal so far this season was to break the top 10. That would be a GREAT FINISH for my team. One other note looking at track design turns 1 and 2 are tighter then 3 and 4. Riverhead is not an OVAL its an EGG something I learned from running go-karts. This design bunches all the cars up right in FRONT of the grandstands. Its proven week in and week out in every division. The asphalt has no grip left in it people are going to the rumble strips to get grip. Soon we will be on the EEKR short track its not just the legends division it's all divisions.
    Last edited by byrnemtrspts; 05-31-2010 at 10:20 PM.
    First class video productions
    "Putting your memories in motion"

jgloor8
    heat races would solve alot, take the top 5 from each heat race then do a redraw from the top 3 of all the heat races

jgloor8
    is it even legal to score a 4 lap race? how can that count? what a joke

Quote Originally Posted by allhailunc View Post
    Gee Peter-didn't realize you've become that allmighty gaurdian of the forum?It is an "open" forum isn't it.maybe you see things through rose colored glasses but even though i chose not to attend i can see something brewing between 2 legends drivers that needs immediate attention before someone gets hurt because of antics on the track.and from what i've personally witnessed over the years and seen talked about here on the Jam it usually takes something to happen before a foot gets put down.i'm sorry if you can't see this and i apologise to those forum readers that take this to heart but without a sit down with the 2 'participants" you can bet your bottom dollar you haven't seen the last of this
    I have to agree your posts are annoying no one wants to hear your BS if u stay home why do you care what goes on.... as for the race when the same cars are involved in every wreck they should be put on probation period if they continue to wreck they whould be sat down end of story i see the same few cars spinning crashing and finishing in the back every week... no i do not drive but i have in the past ive been going to the track my entire life and i can tell when someone can drive and when they just plain suck!
    R.I.P Poppy. The best turn 3 beer man Riverhead Raceway has ever seen and the best grandfather anyone could ask for!Tony Mastrangelo 7-10-35 to 12-29-02 R.I.P. 03, 1, 7, 66, 93 rip wild bill

Im glad i wasnt the only one who noticed the caution light still being on...during one of the restarts. They really need to figure there **** out.

Hey Golf Guy, thanks for beating me to the draw, I to am tired of the larry's bashing Riverhed, try something different guys like getting a new hat or something.

Pass the blame on one incident of how many??? The race was terrible and one incident was the yellow light still on as the green flag dropped, there's a ton more you can point out! Overall, let's hope they can pick up the pieces and get to racing, you can't rub fenders in a legend, so stop trying You can write a whole chapter of what went wrong, but next race is a new day!
    Last edited by The Bullfather; 06-03-2010 at 04:52 PM.
    Peter Milano
    PitStopPitbull.com
    www.pitstoppitbull.com

Hey in defense of my boy Jimmy Byrne I would just love to point out some great footage on pitstoppitbull.com of the legends race. Now Bryan Johnson, I hope you take the time to watch that video and you will notice that Jim only hit the brakes after you hit him...... He DID NOT stop on the back stretch at all. That's all I have to say.
    R.I.P. Joe This 3rd one is for you!!!!!

www.superprotruck.com

BSG Motorsports #01 Blunderbust

2004-2005 and 2008 SPT Champs.

R.I.P. 03,7,66,93

Actually, watch the video again... You see the #39 stop midway down the backstrech, and then thats the point where I end up running into the back of him.
    Thanks,
    Bryan M. Johnson

I don't know bryan... I mean I know I'm a spectator but even video shows that he just slows down nd u hit him...
    R.I.P. Joe This 3rd one is for you!!!!!

www.superprotruck.com

BSG Motorsports #01 Blunderbust

2004-2005 and 2008 SPT Champs.

R.I.P. 03,7,66,93

Cool great video

http://www.pitstoppitbull.com/videos...ek5Legends.wmv

after watching the video several times which provides great footage of the 4 caution field feature .... i was just curious how the 99 car got lined up in front of the 53 car between the 5th and 6th caution.. can people give me their view on this???

Quote Originally Posted by maestri fan 1 View Post
    I don't know bryan... I mean I know I'm a spectator but even video shows that he just slows down nd u hit him...
    I agree Matt. The 39 let off for the caution and the 92 stayed on it...clearly shown...
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

Kevin the lap was scored with Timmy ahead of you the lap before the caution flew. The two of you were side by side with him taking a slight edge over you by maybe a fender or less. The next time across the line the yellow was out, watch it again and you'll see him ahead on the outside the lap that was scored.
    Peter Milano
    PitStopPitbull.com
    www.pitstoppitbull.com

Thread Information