Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pathetic at BEST

Thumbs down Pathetic at BEST

What a joke!!!!!!green flag starts with the caution ligts on???who fu@#ked that up?? as a racer think that was REAL safe... I think the class is a JOKE!! rookie race??? half the feild that started te MAIN race belongs in the ROOKIE RACE.....Get with the program.....if u aint up to speed <start in the back or race with the rookies unill ur race pace shows ur ready to contend with the big boys....and for head of inex being at the track to observe.....WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not to mention OFFICIALS making calls on the RACIEVER FOR ALL TO HEAR,then BACKTRACKING ON THERE CALL AFTER CALL WAS MADE WTF ...stand up for what position u represent when wearin that OFFICIAL SHIRT or should i say SKIRT .....OFFICIALLWHO......
    Last edited by 53ny; 05-29-2010 at 11:38 PM. Reason: :)

What about the Verizon camera Guy videoing through the chainlink fence. Finally going to get tv coverage and its not even a clear shot.
    First class video productions
    "Putting your memories in motion"

53 makes some good points. Something has to change.
    But, cannot blame it all on officials.
    The lights were a mess. That was bad.
    The hissy fit by the 99 should not have been tolerated. Well it wasn't tolerated, he was put to the rear, everyone heard it on the radio, but was that changed??
    Too many moms speaking up for drivers here.
    And you do not go speeding by the field because your radio is not working. Thats so phony so don't even use that line.
    And a guy who is involved in garbage every week is worrying where the video is being shot from?? Slow down, stop spinning and hitting other cars, stop your oil leaks and fasten your fenders instead of watching FIOS.
    A couple of cars suffered some heavy damage in what was the most embarrassing race for the division. Fans and track owners had to be unhappy.
    Whats the answer? Any ideas on how to make this better??

Lightbulb

What 53 said is true,,i see the same 3-4 cars almost every week causing problems. These are cars that are in the 'main', that should be in the rookie race to see if they can make it in the 'main'. i dont care if their not 'technically' a rookie they look like rookies. On the other hand i think there's 3-4 cars in the rookie race that belong in the main. I see 2 ways to fix this; either run heats, or get a bit strict and stick a bunch of the non rookies in the rookie race

I would LOVE to know what is killing these guys so much that they cant run heats???? can anyone give me a answer

rrealto, I dont often come on here and post, but today you gave me a great reason too! First I came on today to set your facts straight. After going to see the offical on the back stretch during the race because I couldn't hear anything and even what you call a hissy fit when I went to see him to let him know I wasn't hearing anything and to ask if the race was offical. If you recall Mr.rrealto last year a car involved in a wreck and towed off before the feild was re-aligned and put in proper order and the feild crossed the line that driver got their spot back and was not even in the line up anymore. So stick to being a bleecher creature with your head phones on and watch the race. Its a shame to work on a car all week to go out and race 4 laps. As for you saying my "mom" speaking for me again WRONG. As soon as I pulled off the track I stopped up on the ramp to talk to Jim Maggio to discuss the issues I was having. So before you go pointing fingers maybe you should pay attention a little better. I was in tech when she went to make sure the call was the call. Sorry that my "hissy fit" ruined your day. There was plenty more to talk about then what you so call a hissy fit.

Timmy Solomito

I have been thinking about this a lot over the years, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who has thought about this..... Everyone wants to get rid of all of the junk up front, just run time trials. Honestly, it would take 10-15 minutes to run time trials for each division. Easy solution. 5 bucks it never happens lol
    R.I.P. Joe This 3rd one is for you!!!!!

www.superprotruck.com

BSG Motorsports #01 Blunderbust

2004-2005 and 2008 SPT Champs.

R.I.P. 03,7,66,93

Quote Originally Posted by j-rod View Post
    What 53 said is true,,i see the same 3-4 cars almost every week causing problems. These are cars that are in the 'main', that should be in the rookie race to see if they can make it in the 'main'. i dont care if their not 'technically' a rookie they look like rookies. On the other hand i think there's 3-4 cars in the rookie race that belong in the main. I see 2 ways to fix this; either run heats, or get a bit strict and stick a bunch of the non rookies in the rookie race
    I see heat races as the only way to fix this and then the nature will take it's course. I watched the Rookie race and it's a shame that Strumpf,Ellwood and Soper all didn't move on. These guys are figuring it out quick while some of the experienced racers are killing the division. When you are running outside the top 10 in a race that was that bad, get off the track when you spin and don't bring out another caution. That was rediculous and it happened a couple of times. I feel bad for teh guys that "get it" because they will be the ones to suffer when the track cuts the schedule again. It would be too hard to address the "non rookies" about running the non qualifiers race, but heat races will thin the heard quick as well as give some of these guys the extra 10 laps of seat time each night with 1/3 of the cars on the track. It's easy to see where the problems are especially in a field of cars like 99,53,8,81,6,27,94,49 etc who are all proven drivers.
    Last edited by Wheel Racing; 05-30-2010 at 12:13 PM.

" A Dollar and a Dream"

RIP JBIII

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional!!

Quote Originally Posted by maestri fan 1 View Post
    I have been thinking about this a lot over the years, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who has thought about this..... Everyone wants to get rid of all of the junk up front, just run time trials. Honestly, it would take 10-15 minutes to run time trials for each division. Easy solution. 5 bucks it never happens lol
    Time Trials make for a boring race besides that doesn't address the seat time issue which seems to be the biggest problem right now. Heat races should solve most of the problems and weed out the cars that are causing the problems.
    Last edited by Wheel Racing; 05-30-2010 at 11:47 AM.

" A Dollar and a Dream"

RIP JBIII

Quote Originally Posted by Wheel Racing View Post
    I see heat races as the only way to fix this and then the nature will take it's course. I watched teh Rookie race and it's a shame that Strumpf,Ellwood and Soper all didn't move on. These guys are figuring it out quick while some of the experienced racers are killing the division. When you are running outside the top 10 in a race that was that bad, get off the track when you spin and don't bring out another caution. That was rediculous and it happened a couple of times. I feel bad for teh guys that "get it" because they will be the ones to suffer when the track cuts the schedule again. It would be too hard to address the "non rookies" about running the non qualifiers race, but heat races will thin the heard quick as well as give some of these guys the extra 10 laps of seat time each night with 1/3 of the cars on the track. It's easy to see where the problems are especially in a field of cars like 99,53,8,81,6,27,94,49 etc who are all proven drivers.
    Strumpf and Soper did move on to the main.
    R.I.P. Joe This 3rd one is for you!!!!!

www.superprotruck.com

BSG Motorsports #01 Blunderbust

2004-2005 and 2008 SPT Champs.

R.I.P. 03,7,66,93

Quote Originally Posted by maestri fan 1 View Post
    Strumpf and Soper did move on to the main.
    I know that, but Ellwood drove through the pack from the back and more than deserved to be in the main too. Taking only 2 cars is a shame. All 3 guys earned it.

" A Dollar and a Dream"

RIP JBIII

Maybe they should make a rule that if you bring out two cautions you are off for the night.Last night the could have pulled the cars off of the track and restarted the race after the mods.That would have given the guys a chance to cool off and an opportunity to finish there race in the advertised distance.

just learn your not winning on the 1st lap and drive to finish can,t win if you crash out lol

As for me being garbage each week? When you start in the back of the pack it is impossible to miss the wrecks. My fenders never came off. I know someones fender came off and brought out the caution but it was not MINE. The 81 ripped my right front off two weeks ago it did not come OFF it was hanging on by one bolt. This week the 92 rearended me under caution and pull my rear fenders off and damaged my bumper because HE thought i was the cause when I was 3-4 cars back when he spun on the back stretch watch the video Realto. Everyone has the courage to say stuff when behind a computer screen. If you notice this does not help the situation it just makes it worse. What car do you drive Realto??????
    First class video productions
    "Putting your memories in motion"

And I didn't THINK you spun me on the back stretch to begin with. And I ran into the back of you because you pretty close to STOPPED dead on the track, it was a caution NOT a red flag. And then you decide to be a real nice guy and punt me into the first turn wall... So thank you very much! What goes around comes around...
    Thanks,
    Bryan M. Johnson

Thread Information