Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pathetic at BEST

wow you guys should build demo cars they could teach you guys how to crash the correct way lol

allhailunc

pathetic at best

Quote Originally Posted by EDGEnterprises View Post
    And I didn't THINK you spun me on the back stretch to begin with. And I ran into the back of you because you pretty close to STOPPED dead on the track, it was a caution NOT a red flag. And then you decide to be a real nice guy and punt me into the first turn wall... So thank you very much! What goes around comes around...
    sounds like a threat to me.if the officials had the balls they supposedly have these 2 individuals would be sat down and told'enough is enough-one more incident and you're both going to sit the next one or two out"But,alas,Riverwreck being what it is will not do a thing about it.man am i glad i don't waste my money out there anymore

Quote Originally Posted by allhailunc View Post
    sounds like a threat to me.if the officials had the balls they supposedly have these 2 individuals would be sat down and told'enough is enough-one more incident and you're both going to sit the next one or two out"But,alas,Riverwreck being what it is will not do a thing about it.man am i glad i don't waste my money out there anymore
    agree with you

Larry why do you even come to this board and post when all you do is bash the track, bash the drivers....you think people want to read this? Everyone knows you don't come to the track, you tell us every post! It was a bad race, things can be done to improve it, back in the day when tickets were cheaper when you attended races, they had bad races, they improved by talking to the drivers or changing different rules. It's always been that way and it will happen again, part of racing. Let the drivers deal with it between themselves and when the officials feel need to deal with it, they will! No one was happy with the race, but it happened and in the past, next race, things should improve!
    Peter Milano
    PitStopPitbull.com
    www.pitstoppitbull.com

allhailunc
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bullfather View Post
    Larry why do you even come to this board and post when all you do is bash the track, bash the drivers....you think people want to read this? Everyone knows you don't come to the track, you tell us every post! It was a bad race, things can be done to improve it, back in the day when tickets were cheaper when you attended races, they had bad races, they improved by talking to the drivers or changing different rules. It's always been that way and it will happen again, part of racing. Let the drivers deal with it between themselves and when the officials feel need to deal with it, they will! No one was happy with the race, but it happened and in the past, next race, things should improve!
    Gee Peter-didn't realize you've become that allmighty gaurdian of the forum?It is an "open" forum isn't it.maybe you see things through rose colored glasses but even though i chose not to attend i can see something brewing between 2 legends drivers that needs immediate attention before someone gets hurt because of antics on the track.and from what i've personally witnessed over the years and seen talked about here on the Jam it usually takes something to happen before a foot gets put down.i'm sorry if you can't see this and i apologise to those forum readers that take this to heart but without a sit down with the 2 'participants" you can bet your bottom dollar you haven't seen the last of this

Quote Originally Posted by allhailunc View Post
    gee peter-didn't realize you've become that allmighty gaurdian of the forum?it is an "open" forum isn't it.maybe you see things through rose colored glasses but even though i chose not to attend i can see something brewing between 2 legends drivers that needs immediate attention before someone gets hurt because of antics on the track.and from what i've personally witnessed over the years and seen talked about here on the jam it usually takes something to happen before a foot gets put down.i'm sorry if you can't see this and i apologise to those forum readers that take this to heart but without a sit down with the 2 'participants" you can bet your bottom dollar you haven't seen the last of this
    hey larry its just you are right and some people don,t want to see the facts. I bet they wreck each other or have afight and sit for 2 weeks lol

They have brought drivers into the white trailer and talked with drivers because of things that were said on this board or in the pits. Drivers take things into their own hands even when talked too, some drivers have been warned, some even fined or suspended from a race or two! Everything you post is negative, all you do is bash the track! Others have posted before saying the same thing to you, but you continue to do so! Constructive criticism is different when you try to post a solution, but most time the post are just a rant about how you don't come to the track no more!
    Peter Milano
    PitStopPitbull.com
    www.pitstoppitbull.com

"Great people talk about ideas, average people talk about things, small people talk about other people." - Anon.

Let's stick to the topic of what can make for a better race, rather than the people involved. Yes, it's true, sometimes you'll have an awful race - it happens. And, it will happen no matter what rules and officiating you have.

However, on that note, you can set up a scenario that will have a better likelihood of producing better racing. Nevertheless, there are no guarantees, and each scenario has its pros and cons.

And you can set up a scenario that makes matters worse....
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

Quote Originally Posted by W. J. View Post
    Wow, now some are trying to discourage people from posting opinions here? I, too, thought it was an open forum for ideas from fans, past and present.
    This little battle between competitors will hopefully only be one of words, not on track actions, because the last thing the Legends need after this past week's sadly short race is more wrecking, intentional or accidental. Hopefully, the time off in between races will help all to focus on preparing their cars for a good race, not an oval demo derby. Beat them on the track, not into it!
    WJ I don't think Peter was trying to discourage him from posting, just the constant bashing of everything Riverhead Raceway and letting us know how glad he is to not be going there. I to am tired of reading the same old bashing post. I don't think anything gets better or solved by constantly being negative.

Remember, don't drink and drive unless it's a golf ball.

Quote Originally Posted by golf guy View Post
    wj i don't think peter was trying to discourage him from posting, just the constant bashing of everything riverhead raceway and letting us know how glad he is to not be going there. I to am tired of reading the same old bashing post. I don't think anything gets better or solved by constantly being negative.
    hey some people should know the facts why some people bash the track:d

starting line up for this saturday.....

Here is something else to consider.......were past week 3 in the season,no more starting in the back for the ROOKIE drivers.................imagine what the starting lineup is going to be this weekend.........many of the drivers who are going to be handicapped to the front of the feild have never been/started out front.........you think this past race was bad..............just wait to this weekend........top five in points starting between15th to 22nd......should be some fenders flyin,multible cautions,hell,might even see the bottom of a LEGENDS CHASSI this weekend...i know im starting in the back,so i should have a great view of all chaos that is sure to happen this weekend without a changes taking place.....DRAW SYSTEM WITH HEAT RACES WORKS AT ALL OTHER TRACKS...............HEATS REWARD DRIVERS WITH SPEED,not a handicapp system witch forces drivers to tiptoe around slugs,and surviving the mistakes of non seasond drivers.....JMO...kevin

Quote Originally Posted by 53ny View Post
    Here is something else to consider.......were past week 3 in the season,no more starting in the back for the ROOKIE drivers.................imagine what the starting lineup is going to be this weekend.........many of the drivers who are going to be handicapped to the front of the feild have never been/started out front.........you think this past race was bad..............just wait to this weekend........top five in points starting between15th to 22nd......should be some fenders flyin,multible cautions,hell,might even see the bottom of a LEGENDS CHASSI this weekend...i know im starting in the back,so i should have a great view of all chaos that is sure to happen this weekend without a changes taking place.....DRAW SYSTEM WITH HEAT RACES WORKS AT ALL OTHER TRACKS...............HEATS REWARD DRIVERS WITH SPEED,not a handicapp system witch forces drivers to tiptoe around slugs,and surviving the mistakes of non seasond drivers.....JMO...kevin
    hey kevin you should win be like an enduro goodluck

[QUOTE=53ny;151614]Here is something else to consider.......were past week 3 in the season,no more starting in the back for the ROOKIE drivers.................imagine what the starting lineup is going to be this weekend.........many of the drivers who are going to be handicapped to the front of the feild have never been/started out front.........you think this past race was bad..............just wait to this weekend] If the cheif steward feels that a driver is NOT ready to start up front, he can place them in the rear. It's his discretion. Many times in the past, we started drivers that had only a few weeks in the seat to start in the rear. Heats would be a big help. Rookie drivers should also use their head and realize their limitations. It would also gain respect from the more experienced drivers. JMHO
    Consistancy is the key.

BBI1432

Lightbulb

how about 3 heats, take the top five from each heat. Winner from first heat starts 1, winner fron 2nd heat starts 2nd, winner from 3rd heat third, etc etc.... then take 5 from a consi to fill the field!!! the starting line-up for the heats would be done by a draw!!! seen it done this way at other tracks and it seems to work pretty good!!! J.M.O

Thread Information