Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Track conditions???

Track conditions???

Is anything going to change for this weekend??? Or should i just stay home???

I was hoping to hear something to, before we come down and have the same mess !

Unhappy Muddy Memorial Day................

This weekend? A secret dry track race was scheduled and I was left outa the loop.................................
    UNCLE PETEY.............................

There ahead of themselves and at the finish line aready!

Yeah, i want to be ahead of the game. If we are getting the same condItions, then i am not going, then i will be way ahead of the game, i will not have to rebuild a whole car again!!! joe please enlighten us!!!

yeah do we mud tires or are regular tires ????? and how many tear offs are we going to need for the first 20 laps lol

We have 1 race out of 12 when the track is to wet for all the new enduro drivers and you act as though it has been that way every race. Come on show up put on your tearoffs( I used 4 last race). And get ready to complain about dust this time. You guys remind me of the Wimpy cup drivers.

ABOVE ALL DO NOT FORGET MEMORIAL DAYS MEANING. phil

Ok phil, when your car gets totaled, i do not want to hear you b i t c h , not one word.

Agreed ! phil

Wink Enduro CUP Veterans...............................

Thats right Philly! Us dirt veterans would rather sink than swim.............................
    If you can read this, thank a teacher......................
    If its in ENGLISH, thank a VETERAN...........................
    UNCLE PETEY.............................

By the looks of the voting, i`d say its going to be wet, cant see Kenny changing his track prep for 1 guy.

1 guy with no tearoffs phil

The next guy to bi-ch, should have to wear Peteys open faced helmet, with NO tear-offs!
    Its an enduro race- anythings possible- track conditions, rain, heat, cold, too many cars, aggressive drivers, flat tires, broken parts, and Critter.
    I think that race last year where it poured sucked ,what we had last race was nutin compared to it.

Unhappy Old School Drool...........................

Your right Jack! We're gett'en a little spoiled(you didn't hear me say that)..................
    In days of old we had to deal with dead cars parked in the corners before the race started, big tractor tires randomly sprinkled all over the track, sometimes 200 to 300 cars starting on a track that couldn't accommodate half that amount and last but not least, watering the track every time it even got close to being tacky with soapy water.........................................
    UNCLE PETEY...............................

So Ive heard. We are the spoiled brat enduro racers of today. We got it made compared to what was throw at you back then.

Thread Information