Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hired Gun?

Thumbs down Hired Gun?

In tonights charger race we had an old competitor show up to run a double point time trial race. From my vantage point on turn 3 (on the fence looking down the back straight) The # 36 was weaving very low and on purpose tried to cut Chris's #81 tire....That didn't work so after the start he spun him out in turn 3. True i am a team member but i have seen this done to other drivers.Tonights modified race for instance # 49 drove the #99 into the wall. Either Chris Young is totally unable to drive or it was on purpose........ So how when somebody tries to do harm to another car and they haven't raced here since 2008. Just send him to the back not off the track. he has noting to do with the championship points race and 2,3 ,4 times tries to take out the points leader ........doesn't take a genius Eric Lutz should have been thrown off the track .....Like to hear others in what they saw?
    The Grill Room as seen by "The Cook" 8,81x3,88

nickydog62
    So who paid the 36 as a hit man? & also how much did they pay him? Maybe you were to busy flipping burgers because obviously you werent watching the race.

I would like to wait and see a video, as I saw Danny duck low and make it 3 wide going into turn 3 before the chit hit the fan....
    I didn't see anything beforehand as I was shooting pictures....but was looking at turn 3 when the incident happened...
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

Maybe ljn booze had to much booze, while he was flipping those burgers, if he saw the 36 aiming for the 81's tires.

Ace is offline 8,81 & 88 Turbush Racing
    I guess you people didnt see Lutz UNDER caution banging wheels for 2 laps,running the 81 to the white line. Then he left turns the 81 and finishes him on the backstretch. If anyone has any doubts watch the video. The 36 shouldn't have been allowed back on the track.

Way to go CUZ, coming back to FINISH 4TH!!!

Just wanted to give a shout out to all our fans in turn 2, thanks for all of your support it's greatly appreciate.

Before I comment, as I really did not see exactly what happened, I would like to see the video. As a crew member of a former team I would rather not mention, we had problems with Lutz also. Post the video and then I'll comment. As for Chris, nice job racing back to a respectable finish.

I'm a Chris Turbush fan but they were rubbing all over eachother before that re-start. BOTH DRIVERS. I saw what RGee thinks he saw the 36 & the 81 get into eachother and open the door for the 8 he went to rightfully take the spot vacated by these two guys who couldn't race eachother and everyone got wrecked. I can't wait to see the video, so we can get some answers. I think if anyone did what the 81 did after the incident by blocking the 36 from driving around the track, they may have gotten in trouble but the 81 did not. That's probably because he's generally a good egg.

All I'm going to say is the 81 is by far head and shoulders above this Charger class, he works hard and he deserves it. They only had 8 laps down and 22 to go, you're 12th or 15th at the time.......don't loose your composure just drive through the field like you do every other week. I thought Eric Lutz had a great car and I would have liked to have seen them run eachother clean to see who came out on top. I hope Lutz comes back for the next time trial show because it was nice to see someone being able to run with the 81. Competition is a good thing for Chris Turbush, just be careful it's only going to make him work harder to be faster.
    Last edited by hollywoodmic; 06-06-2010 at 12:36 AM.
    There's nothing like an open wheel modified

Under Caution the 36 appeared to repeatedly come down on and rub the #81. I was in turn 1 and every time they came around they were bumping off each other. On the restart it appeared (keyword being appeared as I have not seen a replay) that the #36 tried to spin the the #81 in turns 1 and 2 and finally succeded in turn 3. The 36 clipped the 81 in the right rear and jacked up the entire rear corner of the 81. It looked like a blatant and reckless attempt to wreck the 81.

The people I was sitting with mentioned that the 36 was bumping the 81 on the hot laps as well.

guess well have to wait for a video.
    Greg Berkowitz
    Top of Turn One Racing
    Shackleford Designs

Tape

Looking forward to the video myself.

I CAN say that the antics of this "racing family" in the pits after the feature was nothing short of appalling. Absolutely no class whatsoever.
    When the fun stops, I'm OUTTA here....

Got to agree about the off track low class act. How many guys and girls does it take to threaten one guy?? They should park them all the way in the back so no one has to see that garbage everytime something does not go their way.

wow things between them and lutz never change so whats the problem. you hit me i hit you lol

turbett
    For a guy who comes for 1 race i see he hasn't changed a bit and its funny in go karts i see the same crap from them maybe thats why they dont come any more. There pathatic at best you don't come for 1 race and take someone out thats in the points lead your not a contender you wanna race for a stupid win then race clean it would of been a good battle to the finish but no you gotta race dirty and take him out. People don't like to see us win or do good well sorry but were already WINNERS and you just can't stand the thought of it cause nobody can do what we have done but no one is more deserving then Chris i can say i see him work on that car every single day you don't get to be #1 sitting at home he works on 4 cars and anyone who knows him knows he's a good guy he will help you with your car in a heart beat idk if you saw but in time trials who was helping 73 at his car when it wouldn't start? Idk i saw 3 people an 2 of them was a TURBUSH i don't see anyone else running to help anyone specially there competition. Just remember one thing now he's gonna work even harder and you will see him in victory lane again mark my words. Oh and if you think you wanted to see eric lutz out there again with his dirty antics to try to win 1 race i don't know if that will happen i think he was told not to come back aww to bad i would of liked to see if he would take out others or just us well wait what did he get after he got thrown to the back for rough riding??? Right we came back to get a 4th and where was he?? They really had it in for the turbush's tonight first bub then my dad's leading and what yea gets put in the pits and all maggio could do with a big grin on his face is he didn't do it purposly yea ok sorry that you don't like to see us up front but honestly that's where we are and will continue to thrive to stay. Ask eric lutz how many championships he has won?? LMAO yea a big fat 0 comes to mind.. Oh and for the classy comment let me ask you something you come to race every single night work on your car every day of the week and some peon comes for one effin race and your the points leader and takes you out what are you gonna do or say?? There is gonna be alot of people pissed you don't work that hard for some a hole to come and take you out cause they wanna come win one race to prove what?? Dude he still has nothing and he left with NOTHING!! There were no fissed thrown alot of talk just like everyone else does when there mad i seen it 5 more times last night with differant races and differant people so you to throw the CLASSY crap out please look in the mirror before you leave your house before you make a stupid comment like that cause i got more class in my big toe then you have in your whole body!!

To our family and friends in turn 2 jealousy and envy only get you so far in life im sorry where are your drivers tonight???? That's right they can't hang with the BIG DOGS so they ran off the poarch a long time ago!! LMAO Karma is a biger ***** then we could ever be so when you sitting there wondering why something has happened to you thats not good remember this night then think of us now laughing at you Hope you enjoyed the show cause were gonna come back and show you again why were on top!!! Remember this even if we don't win a championship remember who has won the last championship and the one before that and i can keep going but we will be here for a while
    Last edited by turbett; 06-06-2010 at 08:47 AM.

Thumbs down lol

so you to throw the CLASSY crap out please look in the mirror before you leave your house before you make a stupid comment like that cause i got more class in my big toe then you have in your whole body!!
    Which class act were you? the one that nearly hit eric lutz wife while she was just walking through the pits and called her and her son every damn name in the book? Or Maybe you were the one that actually went after eric when it was 10 on 2, pushing, spitting, yelling? Or maybe just maybe when people stepped in to try to cool it down you were the one that pushed us and called us pu33y's?
    Last edited by RPMcGrellis414; 06-06-2010 at 12:29 PM.

Smile

Its a shame when a guy thats comes there one week and has a real fast car and a chance to race for a win wrecks you in a double point show. He didnt take one Turbush out he also cost my dad a shot at the championship as his muffler comes off cause of contact with me while i was spining. Took him out of a win also. As far as the contact under yellow i really thought we hit by accident the first time when we were cleaning our tires but then when he keep putting me lower and lower and then he hit me again then i knew it was on purpose i guess. Going into one you will see on the video we made contact going into 1 i felt like he really came down on me but it could of been just racing hard. Then coming out of 2 he hooks my rr quarter and just staid into the gas and just turned down spinning me into three. I guess its just years of frustration of being a second hand driver with equipment that should win the championship every year. You know what i came back and got 4th so its all good ill move on from here. As far as the pit stuff it was just emotions running high .No punches no spitting. Its not the right way to act no but i hope you guys werent apart of the time when mike coll got spun out by tommy rogers and were punching him through the window net i guess thats more appropriate behavior. Its a shame it would of been a great race between me,him and my dad all in the top three. Next time tell your wife dont come over blaming the 00. I just would love to know what he was thinking and i hope you werent on his radio chris. CHris Turbush 81
    Chris Turbush

Not sure when The Jam's video is going to be up, I taped the whole incident on the track and will have it up Monday, if I get it up sooner after editing, I will post it! Sad that it came to the way it ended for either parties! I was looking forward to some hard nosed driving till the checkers flew!
    Peter Milano
    PitStopPitbull.com
    www.pitstoppitbull.com

Thread Information