Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rumor....

Rumor....

Heard a rumor today from another enduro driver that NES next race(june 27) is a 150 lapper. It will include demos and the mud hops. There will be no other classes. Im not sure if they'll segragate the small cars from the big cars. Like i said its a rumor. They have'nt posted it yet. If its true whos game???? Ill be there anyway.
    Car counts last time werent that great and they put outlaw stock in the mix.

huh ???????????????????????????????????????

Critter, he's talking about New Egypt Speedway...
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Thanks Erin..
    WOOO HOOO! Head gaskets good in my car! Miss fire in the motor after the race was a vacuum leak. The trans modulator line got melted in half on the exhaust.
    Took out the thermostat and put a baffle with a 5/8 hole in it... Now it runs at 170 degrees! Use to run 185. Now I can focus on other projects.

There is an Enduro on the schedule for the 27th of June. I was looking over the rules but by the looks of things a stock fuel tank is not allowed??? I tried emailing them but have not received a responce back yet. Does anyone know if a stock fuel tank is allowed?
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

Im not sure. Ill call my friend John who runs up there regularly. Ill let you know.

True

There will be an enduro race at n e s on june 27th. Right now it is a 100 lap race, if the car count increases, then it will be 150 lap race. I raced the last n e s race and the #2 mike hires won it, it was a 50 laps race. He was disqualified, but then it was over turned by slim who just wanted to go home. The guy got caught cheating and they gave him the win anyways, why would anyone one want to go 2 and a half hours away to get beat by a cheater. I guess we won't have to worry about hires winning this up coming race, i guess what comes around goes around!!! Sorry for your luck mike!!!!

OK thanks Jack.
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

Quote Originally Posted by CAPTAIN View Post
    There will be an enduro race at n e s on june 27th. Right now it is a 100 lap race, if the car count increases, then it will be 150 lap race. I raced the last n e s race and the #2 mike hires won it, it was a 50 laps race. He was disqualified, but then it was over turned by slim who just wanted to go home. The guy got caught cheating and they gave him the win anyways, why would anyone one want to go 2 and a half hours away to get beat by a cheater. I guess we won't have to worry about hires winning this up coming race, i guess what comes around goes around!!! Sorry for your luck mike!!!!
    Things can be screwed up there. People running it seem to loose focus on the racers. The fans just want carnage, and if your cheating with an enduro car ,you better be because sometimes they run outlaw stocks with enduros too. Thats real FAIR! The car count was low last time from what I was told.

Jon Haegele

Question

Wasn't the only reason for you wanting Mike Hires to be disqualified was because he had a manual transmission in the car? We watched the whole race there and were VERY entertained even with the low car count.

So a factory manual trans or as long as it was offerd factory is illeagal????So if thats the case,
    whoever wrote those rules must be a %$@&!
    So If I go there in my 72 cutlass with a GM 4 speed, Im illegal.?? Theres no rule against it in the rule book... I checked. Someone is full of doo doo! Thats whats wrong with this sport, The enduros should have one set of rules.

You gotta alot of BA7$# captain

what were you even doing in the tech area at NES. You didnt even finish the race, why would you care who is legal or not. You should worry bout your own sheet b4 you piss and moan bout others. I saw you were the man on gary`s high lite film again on Memorial day madness, What you run out of tear offs again, looks like you should be apoligizing to Mike hires for wiping out his car instead of bashing him.

Jon Haegele

GSP Video

It sure looks like the same car taking 2 different cars out with 1 car being completely DESTROYED in the same turn...Take a look around the 3:05 minute mark and the 3:30 minute mark on Gary's video.

http://gspvideo.com/2010/06/grandvie...y-june-6-2010/

Oh, Joe and Erin, the track was perfect for a typical Sturday night event, not for a 100 lap ENDURO. 39 cars start and 9 finish??? What is the comparison of attrition rates when the track is wet? It seemed like a lot more cars actually finished the race when it stayed wet for 25-30 laps. I am not bashing, we LOVE Enduro racing at Grandview, just trying to submit a little constructive criticism.
    Last edited by Jon Haegele; 06-12-2010 at 01:36 PM. Reason: Another thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Haegele View Post
    It sure looks like the same car taking 2 different cars out with 1 car being completely DESTROYED in the same turn...Take a look around the 3:05 minute mark and the 3:30 minute mark on Gary's video.
    At the 3:05 incident, it looks like the 266 turned down on the 70.

gutter7
    Quote Originally Posted by NeetsSpectator View Post
    At the 3:05 incident, it looks like the 266 turned down on the 70.
    You're kiddin rite?
    I hate to say it cause i thought Capt. went out and raced hard But the diamond video and Grandview video seem to have him turning over a new leaf.

Thread Information