Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rumor....

Quote Originally Posted by mcstockcar View Post
    Critters got marrage on his mind.
    You hit the nail right on the head!
    That's why he didn't notice his Zoom Zoom overheating.

Nes

I found out today that there will be a 150 lap enduro race at nes. 1,000 to win if the car count gets over 40 car, then the payout will be 1,250.00 for first. 25.00 pit fee, 30.00 entry fee. Good luck to all that are going!!! Captain

Hopefully there'll be NO outlaw stocks involved in this race.

Hey Jack, buddy...Do you recall where and who you got that car off of and which division that car was ran in??
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

Vern M. Can 't spell his last name. It was a enduro car(ran in last years last enduro) and a outlaw stock at NES. I dont no how, it was too slow for a O.S. It had a stock motor. He rented out this car.Hes out of Whitehouse NJ. The motor ended up being cooked. Thats ok....its much better now!
    What are you trying to say????

Nothing really...its just u said NO outlaw stocks. I just figured you were going to run with the car you are racing now with. Which used to be an Outlaw Stock there. and I believe it ran at BP too. and Wall in the Fatcory Stock class... It was kinda a joke...I guess I could of worded it alittle more Jokeier...if thats a word. Nothing personal Jack...
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

I know you were joking! I am running that car there. That car was FAR from a outlaw stock. It had a stock motor, 2.73 gears, and hard a$$ springs that belong in a truck! It was a rental car and I heard got wrecked a few times. You had to run the car in first gear and then it ran out of motor. I changed the motor,gears and rear springs. Now it runs!

you guys crack me up ,yeah im a little busy ,update on the car thing , i got two cars one for me and one for the future wife ,and im tryin to come up with the money to go racin ,i will try to be back on the track in aug ,so u guys can keep on pickin on me ,i like it lol

Critter, are you going to be at the track on the 4th?

if im at the track on the 4th i will be in the pits with no car

I was just asking because I won't have a lady driver for that day and if the car will still run you might know a lady that might be in the pits that day and would like to drive the 47. Do you know anybody?

Poppop

Thread Information