Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rumor....

Like I said "it looks like the 266 turned down on the 70."

I have the first half Gary has the second half.

See for yourself.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vL-tOMi8l3g

Rumors and here say...

Remember everyone, the forums are here to allow everyone to chat and discuss...not to point fingers and bash.

First off.....the track...
    The track conditions were perfect for a Saturday night show, or in other words, a 30 lapper.... The next race we will have to have the cars start on a wetter surface....not real soupy, but it has to be wetter. Even our officials had difficulty keeping a watchful eye on the cars after lap 50 or so.... We all know that the top 3-5 cars running take advantage of red flags, so stopping the race with 25 laps to go just to send the truck out there while cars are overheating left and right will be down right unfair to those who will honestly stop swiftly and lose their lead/position because other drivers will claim their brakes are starting to give out....etc, etc... The next event will have to have a slightly more moist start to maintain consistency throughout. Jon, good point! On a sloppy wet track, 40 cars start, 20 + cars finish.... On a very dry tacky track, 40 cars start, roughly 10 finish... This past race had it's fair share of on-track incidents, however this whole season has been moving very smoothly when it comes to the wreck department...more cars have been overheating out there than wrecking...a wetter track allows for slower racing off the start and longer lasting engines....think about it and you will come to a similar solution. Now, the Small Car race....that went well....I believe they had the perfect track for their division.....until the rain came....but apparently I have heard it through the grape vine from MANY people, racing and spectating, that it was one of the best races ever!

Next up...NES.
    With all do respect, Slim runs the events at NES. If you have any questions regarding the line-up of events and such, please contact him...this goes for complaints too please! Slim does monitor our forums and does post here often....the last thing I want Slim to think is that we at NEETS are allowing our competitors to publicly bash his series and speedway. I will not delete posts, however if things get out of hand I will step in and resolve the issue. Again....issues at NES should be dealt with at NES....we have our issues too, vent away on our forums about NEETS anytime you would like!

Tech...
    Again, the NES tech issue is a NES TECH ISSUE!!!! Discussing it here will get no one anywhere...no one here can give an official ruling or statement of fact regarding and official's call. Anything that is going to be posted here is going to be here-say and be that person's side of the story... As I was always told...there are three sides to every story...your side, my side and the truth. This is why we 'request' privacy in the tech area....if an issue arises, we can handle it between officials and driver only.... The driver has the option to discuss the outcome with other drivers.....our officials will not leave the tech area and start ranting "Yeah, I DQ'd Howie because his XYZ was XX, etc..." If someone is DQ'd, they will tell everyone else...not us. We ask for you to respect the privacy we request in our tech area....I ask you respect other venue's decisions in their tech areas... I was not there, I cannot comment on what was said/happened.

Video...
    Dave, your video does show the #266 coming out of turn #4 on the high side...however, they get cut-off just as they begin to spin....
    Gary's video shows the #266 coming from the high side of Turn #4 and shooting low on to the front stretch....at least that was his intention. Also, if you watch it slowly enough, you can see the #266 getting into a perfect spin situation based on the angle he was aimed... The #70 happened to be the one to hit him as he cut low....but....that was the #266's line! He was running that was for the first 1/3rd of the race. This doesn't mean crucify the Capt. simply because he was the one that got involved. This was the first time they crossed paths in that situation.... It was a racing incident. Bob was running hard....REAL HARD!!! Bob is on top of his game this season, so I think we will be seeing more of him running up front....good luck to you Bob! You are well due for a NEETS win!

Bumpers...
    I know everyone likes to put the blame on someone else when they get spun...sometimes it is true...sometimes it is their own fault. Before you put any blame on someone else, think about if you have ever spun anyone out... I know it's an enduro....but... I know everyone is out there to win...but.... The "BUT" is that were are all out there together....not to wreck our own friends and family. Officials will use the black flag if needed and it has been needed a few times....but we don't hold the black flag waiting to use it on every driver all the time... If you are spinning out drivers left and right, you are going to get black flagged! If you notoriously spin out certain people each race....we are not going to warn you a warning every race....we're going to remove you from the next event. Like I said, we are all out there together, be respectful to YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY!

That's all I can come up with for now....sorry, I didn't do one of my famous numbered lists!!! LOL!!!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Im am commenting on the 266 driving.; He needs to keep that car on a better line. Hes all over the place and thers other races that will tell you that. Ive tried to pass him several times and he ends up cutting down on you or the car is all over the place. It may be the cars handling but whatever, Half the time trying to get around him without goin into the infeild or grandstands without looseing a tire is ridiculus. Maybe the car has a loose problem or something, Im not getting hit or flats or spun out due to "diamond driving" oe whatever you want to call it. He has a good car, its fast, But theres something wrong here. I got no beef with him. Its that I want to finish a race not be wrecked.

At least he's consistent

The Captain shows as much class in this forum as he does on the track. Not only did I NOT cut down on him, he hit me at every opportunity that race.

As for my driving, I apologize for being difficult to pass.
    Bob Kulik
    Kulik Racing

" I apologize for being difficult to pass" good word choice... i like that...but back to the orriganl question...I finally recieved an email back and stock fuel tanks are aloowed as long as theyre inside the frame of the car. I might try running there and hope I dont tear anything up for the neex week and stop me from running at GV
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

I watched the you tube video and it's in slow motion and it clearly shows the 266 coming down on the 70. Think some people need to get their eyes checked...It was racing get use to it. People aren't going to move for you. Accidents are going to happen. At one point the 266 and the 36 sandwiched the 70, guess what it's racing. There is going to be beating and banging as you're racing. And even more so in the early laps when the track is slippery.

Final Call....

It was a racing incident. It was not a directly intentional spin....

Bob was racing harder than ever and held his line all the way through.
    The Captain does know how to use the bumper, but we cannot blame him for a mutual incident.

Remember, it's an enduro, there is a lot happening all at once so please don't blame one person for all the happenings on the track.
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

im 10 mph off everyone elses pace in the small car division. I run my line and I dont move for anyone. booooooyah!

oh, back to the subject. I watched both videos for about 15 minutes straight. it appears that the 70 slid up into the 266. But it also appears the 266 came slightly down into the 70. Seems like half and half to me, racing incident...lets get over it and worry about the next event.
    Last edited by Danger83Ranger; 06-14-2010 at 10:15 AM.

Joe is right, It was a racing incident.

Time to move on and get back to our favorite thing.
    Picking on Critter

Quote Originally Posted by NeetsSpectator View Post
    Joe is right, It was a racing incident.

Time to move on and get back to our favorite thing.
    Picking on Critter
    Sounds good to me.
    Bob Kulik
    Kulik Racing

Amen to that....HERE CRITTER CRITTER!

Yea, what's up with that? It's after 5:00 and no word from Critter!

Quote Originally Posted by Poppop View Post
    Yea, what's up with that? It's after 5:00 and no word from Critter!
    Probably working O.T. so he can buy another enduro car.

Hey Critter, I watched the video that I took from the 4th turn and you couldn't see any steam coming out from your car until the very last lap right before you turned off.

Maybe if you had a rear view mirror you would have seen something.
    Last edited by NeetsSpectator; 06-14-2010 at 05:23 PM.

Critters got marrage on his mind.

Thread Information