Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The end of the Zoom Zoom

The end of the Zoom Zoom

Not to beat up on you Critter, but what were you thinking?
    Did you not see the steam coming out from under the hood?
    Was your subconscious mind devising a secret plan to obtain Jacks Oldsmobile?
    If you had pulled over when it started to overheat, the Zoom Zoom would have lived to see another race.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGf0PFMDa8I

Since most of the people here were to young to remember,
    The audio at the very end of the video was taken from a Mazda commercial from the 1970's.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHzeGEHWMjo

That ending was sad. lol
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

It, however, was not as sad as the end of Kat's video when the tire comes rolling along and falls...I watched the ending about 20 times laughing at how sad the ending was.
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

I remember the Mazda jingle for the rotary engine. Also watched the 266 go by fast. To bad he got spun out of the lead by a lapped car.

phil

Yeah- too bad.
    Yeah Phil- he drives like I did at BD! Im sure you remeber that conversation. At least I got some input about that ....thanks.

to be honset dave i didnt see the steam ,i saw the gauge go up and the car shut off ,oh well it lived long enough ,ill find something ,ill be back some day

The Zoom Zoom

It just needs a motor and a radiator right?
    Why not park it until you find a another parts car or a cheap motor.

Murphy's Law: As soon as you get done tearing it all apart, the parts that you need to fix it will become available.

car has way to much damage, needs motor ,clutch, rad, frame is almost touching the alt, lots of issues with safety for my kat and i ,just goin to scrap it and start over

Sorry to hear about the zoom zoom loosing it's zoom Critter. No chance to fix the motor? I guess there aren't too many in the junk yard either, that's why I got a chevy, the place is full of em.

Poppop

poppop is right about those chevys, they have a never ending supply of parts! I have to admit though, I thought ford would be the same way, I had trouble finding even a radiator for my truck, if it were a 92, it would be cake. but a 91, not so easy, the newer ones are not interchangeable!!! damn fords...

kat
    hey erin...my railslide video might have been pretty funny and sad to watch...but the great part about it was that i didn't do any damage to the car...lol...I think its time for me to build my own car

Cant wait to see your car KAT!

Hey Kat, are you going to use the Cop Car?

no way popop thats are good family car lol , dont worry she will have something good ,and im workin on gettin something

kat
    nah can't use the cop car poppop, i use that when John misbehaves...

Thread Information