Thread: No Contact!!!

Exclamation No Contact!!!

I apologize to anyone who has tried to reach me since about Friday or so....

My phone (supposed to be smart phone?) is dead....Can't even turn it on!

I made my last phone call yesterday by dumb luck as I contacted Sprint....they are sending a new phone out, but I will be unreachable on my number , 267-767-4923, until at least Wednesday. I will post up here when I do get my new phone, but until then...please DO NOT CALL ME!!!

This goes for TEXTS AND EMAILS!!! I will only be able to check email at night when I am in front of my computer....so, please do not expect instant replies...

Now, I just need to persuade my boss into letting me dump Nextel and get a Sprint phone to resolve this issue once and for all....
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Question Can You Hear Me Now.........................

Aren't you the one who said enduro racing is a FULL-CONTACT sport.......................
    Looks like you'll have to reach out and touch someone, the hard way, maybe with smoke signals.....................
    UNCLE PETEY..........................

Joe, sometimes silence is golden, a wise man once said (a married wise man).

hahaha...and just to let you know he JUST got his replacement phone in the mail today
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Smile

kinda knew you were not going to let that one slide Erin

There hasn't been much contact by anybody lately, not even from Critter. How can that be? I have an excuse, I went fishing over the weekend.

Poppop

New phone is up and running....

Still can't email or text for some reason.........this is a freaking joke!

AND HALF OF MY CONTACTS HAVE BEEN DELETED!!!!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

things will pick up after the july 4th race.

hoe, you need to go verizon or at&t lol

Joe, you need a twelve year old to show you how it works. They know all that stuff.

dont worry im still alive ,just tryin to get some things together havin a bad time right now with some personal issues ,dont worry ill be back hopefully in aug on the track , kat has been great with her support for me right now ,so everthing should work out i hope

Hey, Kat can drive my car in the Ladies race if she wants and it's still running. Just tell her to bring her gear so she's ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppop View Post
    Joe, you need a twelve year old to show you how it works. They know all that stuff.
    oh he knows how to use it, this specific TYPE of phone has been nothing but problems since he got it....it is supposed to be a "Smart phone" but it is the dumbest one I have ever seen.

And Mike, first off I love how you spelled Joe's name, made me giggle a bit. Second, he technically can't switch to anything else because of his job...he "needs" the nextel capabilities to keep in contact with everyone he works with...but he IS going to see if there is any way at all he can drop Nextel and switch to sprint, it would be nice if that was possible but I am going to guess its not going to happen like that.
    Erin Cutri

Are you sure its not the person operating it?????????

we are sure...went to the sprint store about an hour ago and it had to be activated through them...they said in a few hours it should be ok.
    Erin Cutri

I am sure glad I have no cell phone. Made it all the way to Iowa and back without one in my 73 pickup phil

Thread Information