Thread: soccer

soccer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vonThxuwS5E&feature=fvw

could this work at riverhead? The infield might be a little low on space but set it up like a demo with goals on the front and backstretches and maybe it could work. Enduro/demo rules teams of 3-5 cars... thoughts?
    Greg Berkowitz
    Top of Turn One Racing
    Shackleford Designs

From what I have heard it was suggested over the winter at the same time the skid plate races were suggested. They didn't specifically say no to the soccer demo, maybe it's a possibility for next season?? Looks kinda fun.

killa54

im a lil late!

They are looking 2 do a soccer demo using teams of 3. The soccer ball will be a 450 pound propane ball. Nothing is set in stone, but I was asked 2 see if any1 was interested. If so let me know & I will pass on the info. I was also asked 2 see if any1 knows where 2 get propane balls from. Thanx.

I'll do it so long as it's before late August and if they let me use my 8 cyl. caddy. I would assume it would be enduro/demo rules for something like this.

As for the Propane tanks I did a quick search online and found nothing but I'm sure they're out there. Might try asking a propane dealer like Jetmore for a lead on one.
    Greg Berkowitz
    Top of Turn One Racing
    Shackleford Designs

I love soccer demos. I've seen them on lucas oil on the edge on speed. It would be sooooooo cool for riverhead to have them.

Thread Information