Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What a crazy day!

What a crazy day!

Thanks for yet another exhilarating day at Grandview Speedway! Congrats to todays winners, it was tough, lots of rubbin and bumpin! made for some exciting racing. Id like to thank whoever was in the pink/black car for causing me and todorow some un needed yet extreme damage, you seem to be causing a lot of ruckus out there every race! but never the less, rubbing is racing! I managed to limp to the finish. im tired, im in pain from that hit, and im burnt from that scorching sun! Goodnight and happy 4th of July everyone!

Agreed, today was my first time on dirt and my first laps led! Had such a blast out there til I got taken out by an idiot but that didn't minimize the fun at all thank you Joe and Erin!
    How Rowdy do you like it?

www.luckyduckyracing.net

Mountain Speedway Co-Announcer

Racing was exciting today...............maybe the heat makes people do funny things!

I wish those who have been struck by the "bad luck bug" this season could leave it home! Better luck next time guys!

So the girls only had five cars? Do we make it worth the while to watch? We have fun out there anyway, at least I did!

It was nice to see everyone out there today. Oviously the heat and 1.5x points made some a little.......Ill leave that one alone. Im sure a few sufferd some hard hits. This bad luck streak is killin me.

I saw the 51 get hit by my observation intentionally I was just behind you. Although I forget the other car #. I also saw # 60 get pushed sideways till he was "out of the way " I never saw that move before. Also 2 thumbs up to the 50 and older crowd that won the 104 107 lappers. And the womens races are getting tighter. The 13 had fast time for the women today. I had fun today that is why I race. Hope every one else had fun also.

Happy 4th Help keep this nation great and write your Reps. BALANCE THE BUDGET

phil

Ya phil, he took me out plain as day. But you know what they say, you can't help stupidity. Had a good time racing against you.

www.luckyduckyracing.net

are you talking about the incident in turns 3 and 4 with the station wagon with the blue light? they were passing me as it happened, i witnessed it all from a very close perspective lol

The station wagon NEVER lifted off the throttle until after they hit the wall, I heard the motor/exhaust SCREAMING as they flew by me. At first I thought his throttle stuck, but as i said before, he let off just after the hit to the wall. the hit on the wall was pretty damn hard. Instantly I heard "black flag" to the 51R over the radio.
    Last edited by Danger83Ranger; 07-04-2010 at 11:05 PM.

Ya that was it, what was your perspective?

www.luckyduckyracing.net

I edited my above post ^^^. tell ya the truth, I thought you were going to be injured...

I saw that to. Paybacks are a *itch. orange and blue Cavy was paid back? I assume rowdy rules is the Saturn wagon phil
    Last edited by Philter39; 07-04-2010 at 10:34 PM.

I didnt see anything other than the 51R driving the orange and blue cavy into the wall. I know nothing about paybacks...
    Last edited by Danger83Ranger; 07-04-2010 at 11:04 PM.

# 83 that was by my observation a payback. phil

lol yeah I understand that, what I meant was I didnt see anything previous that would make the 51R want to get payback.
    Last edited by Danger83Ranger; 07-04-2010 at 11:05 PM.

I know I'm lucky that I wasn't hurt Dunn (the wagon) and I have plenty of history at SVS but he brought that to NEETS and did his best to put me threw the wall and then hurried back to NJ, its a damn shame cause my cav was hooked up

www.luckyduckyracing.net

gutter7
    The Dunn's have a history with just about everyone...guess for the tracks car counts are more important then saftey.

Thread Information