Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What a crazy day!

I couldnt tell you who hit me. Im not going to blame him on that. It was a racing accident. Its nice to know someones watching. My car got bumped or something coming out of 2 got headed for the wall, then POW! I got clobberd!

I dont remember who it was, but im pretty sure the one time you got run over. First thought that came to my mind was "jacks gonna be pissed at him" lol

All I remember is "what the......." then it was over.

Unhappy just saying

Quote Originally Posted by Rowdy Rules 51 View Post
    Agreed, today was my first time on dirt and my first laps led! Had such a blast out there til I got taken out by an idiot but that didn't minimize the fun at all thank you Joe and Erin!
    I was not going to post on here but please watch video

Got me by the bracket?

Sounds like one of the explanations you get from the service advisor at Shyster's Garage, Dave. I knew I shouldn't have tried to save money using those left handed muffler bearings. Too bad about the camera, I saw the numbers change and thought it was running and not counting still shots. Maybe if it was running it would have counteracted those vibrations.

Quote Originally Posted by ohdeere51 View Post
    I was not going to post on here but please watch video
    To hell with the video, when other competators and the promotor of the races himself said it was blattently obvious, what happened with me and robbie a the start was an accident, it wouldn't make much sense for me to mess with someone 40 LAPS DOWN WHEN I WAS THE LEADER.(at the time of the intitial contact) I also found out that Justin had told him to do it, that's the kind of stuff that RUINS the sport of enduro racing
    Last edited by Rowdy Rules 51; 07-06-2010 at 08:34 AM.
    How Rowdy do you like it?

www.luckyduckyracing.net

Mountain Speedway Co-Announcer

Before this escalates I am going to close this thread because we are handling this situation off the forums with the two parties involved (since that seems to be what a majority of this thread is about). Joe will be calling both individuals today because going back and forth on here will not solve anything and the last thing I want to see is fighting on here when it can be avoided through a phone call.
    Last edited by Erin C; 07-06-2010 at 11:14 AM.
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Thread Information