Thread: Who's Laps

Question Who's Laps

I was just looking for the results of the last race on mylaps and couldn't find anything. Then I looked for the June race with the same results. Am I doing something wrong or what??

Poppop

Quote Originally Posted by Poppop View Post
    I was just looking for the results of the last race on mylaps and couldn't find anything. Then I looked for the June race with the same results. Am I doing something wrong or what??

Poppop
    Yes! You are assuming that someone uploaded the results.

Oh yea, ASSuming, stupid me.

June was uploaded...not sure why you can't find June. I think Joe sent a messages to Jenn about the mylaps, if not I will remind him to call her...I know GV rained out on Saturday so I am not sure if she picked up the laptop or not...and I am not sure about how the weather is going to hold up for their race tonight...
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Mylaps for June NEETS is up. No NEETS from July Big D from this past Sunday was up Monday. Go figure.... phil

I found the June race by searching "Memorial Day Madness". I guess it didn't want to talk to me as a racer cause I wasn't in that race.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppop View Post
    I found the June race by searching "Memorial Day Madness". I guess it didn't want to talk to me as a racer cause I wasn't in that race.
    You're putting way too much thought into the process.
    Try doing a search for "Grandview"?

I guess your'e right Dave. I'm the guy that couldn't figure out how to push two buttons on the camera last race too.

gutter7
    all you'll ever need
    http://www.mylaps.com/results/showevents.jsp?org=96608

I just saved to favs. and pow,you're there

nice Al, Im def bookmarking that page. makes it much easier

Unhappy Our Laps.....................

Only 20 days AFTER the Smacker, we finally get some numbers on My Laps for NEETS......................................
    Congrats to Doug Ott, someone finally blew below the 20 second/lap barrier, good job #132.....................
    UNCLE PETEY........................

Doug132
    Thank you for the conrtats Uncle Petey! Hope you are having better luck with your tire situation.

Elated In House Competition...

Doug had fast-time for the Smacker... I'm thinking he had better bring his tow strap along for the Gran Duro so he can hook it on my bumper when I come around him on the outside!!! hahaha

Thread Information