Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: $1,000 to win GranDuro Big Car Race

Lightbulb $1,000 to win GranDuro Big Car Race

The 2010 NEETS season has been going very well...especially for the Big Car Division, which has had a roughly 40 car field at each race!

To help boost car counts for one of the biggest races of the season...NEETS is going to "TRY" to put together a $1,000 to win special for the GranDuro!

But, we need a sponsor(s)!!!

A 40 car field pays $680 to 1st place....therefore we need a sponsor to throw in the remaining money...$320.

As an added benefit to the sponsor, they will only have to pay the difference!!! Therefore, if the $1,000 to win concept attracts 50 cars...which pays $820 to win...the sponsorship will only cost $180!!!!

We need your help here to put this together....we'll be pushing this a lot over the next few weeks so we can attract more cars than normal and get a $1,000 to win race!!!

If you are interested in participating in sponsoring this event or need more details, contact Joe Cutri at 267-767-4923 or joe@neetsracing.com ASAP!!!

See you in August....when it's really going to heat things up!!!
    Last edited by CJfilms; 07-06-2010 at 07:28 PM.
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Unhappy Grandview Grooming.....................

I'll put up the extra cash, but only if MR. RODGERS leaves his water truck in the closet....................
    UNCLE PETEY................

Not in 'Lynda's cluttered closet' i hope?

then again....

I wonder how many bids an old water truck would get?

id like to scrap that ole water truck ,man would that help ,and i would put up the rest of the money for the prize

I could use it to water my lawn....or maybe drown it!

Cool Ctitters Crusher......................

Scraps up to $8.00 a hundred......................
    Those water trucks are gonna bring big bucks.................
    Plus, you'll have enough money left over to buy three enduro cars for the granduro..........................
    UNCLE PETEY........................

Hey peety, i'll go halves with you on the water truck deal. Leave the water truck in the infield and do not move it, and you got a deal!!!!

i got my little toyota loaded up right now with scrap ,thats been my job last few weeks ,might have to go up to the track and pull that water truck to the yard lol

Come on as hot and dry as it was a day time race track needs water. What we really need
    is what we had for years at Williams Grove a 6pm start. But it seems to me they do not want to
    turn on the lights. my 39cents. ( an extra 37 cents for Obama's spend plan)

phil

rockets return?

im going to try to have my car running for this one mostly because i ran the first two and idk if if im out 75 laps of it i will be out there on lap 150 to take the checker flag because i havent finish one yet and its bugs me lol
    Aaron"The Thriller"Miller
    redneck rocket racing #78 chevy caprice

Elated I had fun in that truck!!!!

I thought i did a good job rewatering the track during the 4 cyl race !! Yes yours truely did that to you guys!! But i`ll tell you way that truck drives it should be scrapped!!!!! but seriously for how hot it was it should have been wetter , but we managed to get it to lap 60 in the big cars and 70 in the small before a rewet !!!

Driver's License

Watering during a race should be an automatic license revocation. Keep the heap in the infield so I can keep my car on the track.

If you are going to water the track, cut it and prep it. Don't just dump it on top. Big Diamond doesn't stop the race to water the track.
    Last edited by dirtmodfan; 07-06-2010 at 11:15 PM.
    Shon Elk
    Elk Motorsports #10X
    www.elkmotorsports.com

Wink Water Boys.......................

Rick! You should be ashamed of yourself, you know that water truck ain't legal......................
    Philter for President! You'll be 1000 times better than that Alfred E. Newman look-alike we have now. Your right about the Obama"s spending spree! His economy uses a system of carefully monitored checks and balances, HE WRITES THE CHECKS AND YOU PAY THE BALANCE...........................
    I read some graffiti written over the hand dryer at a local racetrack $hitter................"Push button for a message from your president, nothing like hot air and the smell of crap to give you that true Obama experience"..................................
    UNCLE PETEY..........................

Thread Information