Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pits reopened/time trial w lap $$$$$

Thumbs up Pits reopened/time trial w lap $$$$$

Thanks for the PIT PRIVLEDGE back....The class showed that the drivers can controll their LEGENDS CARS without major incidents.....Now what about that TIME TRIAL RACE from LAST YEAR??? The season is past half way for OUR class,What about throwin us somthing SPECIAL for all of the growing pains that we all have endured???????? I think the fans,teams ,owners,and drivers WOULD APPRECIATE an event like this..plus get a chance to race for some bigger$$$$$.Also it would be best if this race was placed SOON,not to be placed at the last race on the schedual....having this TIME TRIAL in the next couple of races WOULDNT have a major influence on points,compared to placing it towards the end of the season......i think the class has grown with maturity as well as car counts ,... THIS SPEAKS FOR ITSELF ..... any opinions?????

My opinion: Time Trial race EVERY RACE, this way the ones that have no business on the track and cant make a full lap will start in the back or go home. And the 6 drivers that can drive, will start up front. JMO.
    05,58,56,0,41,Mrs.41
    How ya Like Me Now!
    55 R.I.P. Uncle David Oliver 55

I agree. A Time trial race would be awesome. Every division has Time trials, so why can't the biggest division have one or more. Would rookie drivers time trial too or would the winner from the rookie race start in the back?
    First class video productions
    "Putting your memories in motion"

I say the rookies time trial its not fair as it is u have to give them a chance....

i think it's great that there allowed to pit once again, becasue we all know sh*t happns out there. time trial for a race or two is also a good idea, maybe even collect some more lap $$$$ and add it to the the money Bryan Johnson has from last season...

JMO..... 3 heats take 6 from each heat= 18 then 2 from consi =20 cars! no rookie race!

Ace is offline 8,81 & 88 Turbush Racing
    It's now half way thru the season. I don't think there should be a rookie race.

RUN HEAT RACES

Quote Originally Posted by NuStew7 View Post
    JMO..... 3 heats take 6 from each heat= 18 then 2 from consi =20 cars! no rookie race!
    I agree but take 6 from the consi as the Legends usually run 24 in the feature.

Lets get this time trial race going at least a week before the last week because if there is a rain out then the time trial will be squashed like last year. Hopefully mike capellio can do something for us guys.
    Chris Turbush

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    It's now half way thru the season. I don't think there should be a rookie race.

RUN HEAT RACES

I agree but take 6 from the consi as the Legends usually run 24 in the feature.
    Yeah....what he said^

" A Dollar and a Dream"

RIP JBIII

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional!!

Yea butt in that little legends meeting we where told by jim "i tried to get heat races and we cant" for what ever reason idk? its just unfortunate that it cant be done the right way.... If it dousent change soon im not even going to waste my time im just going to race bethel..
    Last edited by Ellracin17x; 07-10-2010 at 12:15 AM.

It's mid season, the rookies can hang on to their cars. The point of the rookie race was valid for drivers like me in the first part of the season, it's ran its course in bringing us up to speed.

But it's time to bring heats back.. there are obviously guys in the rookie race who can start dead last and finish top 10 in the big race, and a top 10 in the big race is nothing to sneeze at reguardless

Thumbs up Time Trial / Rainout/Makeup

Aug 28th would be a great night to have a makeup/time trial race ..The schedual only shows mods,late models,chargers and demo derby ..The chargers are already time trialing ,so haveing the legends follow would not be a hassel..JMO.... any thoughts...???
    Last edited by 53ny; 07-15-2010 at 09:58 PM. Reason: spelling

I got $40 for lap money. It fits into to schedule perfectly good research.

any word on when this race is going to take place???- that lap $ been hanging around a while

jgloor8
    we got all the money just sittin. lets put on a good show and make something out of it!....im up for putting more $ to it

Every driver in the division WANTS A TIME TRIAL show. Everyone is putting up their OWN money. Heck they pocket all the money from the rookie division since they don't have a pay out. How come the track owners and officials wont give it to us. Is it because they don't want to accept us as a REAL racing division. We are the only division that has 35 cars. Maybe we should collect signatures on a petition form and hand it in to them. They have to listen. 35 cars at $30 is $1050. Modifieds 20 cars at. $30 is only $600. How come we can't TIME TRIAL???

Thread Information