Racerhub.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Waterford Speedbowl

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Waterford Speedbowl

With the waterford speedbowl the next stop for the mrs, i hope that everyone takes a ride to southeast ct to see a wonderful day of action, mrs is not the only thing running u also have the isma supers nema midgets and the sk mods to round out a great day of racin
    (truevaluefan)

See ya at The track

what does 2nd and last place have in common? they both didnt win

Not bad mania(c) - you drive all the way home from Beech Ridge and already start promoting next weeks race. I know the place will be packed for that show so people better get there early.

well as u call riverhead your "hometrack" the waterford speedbowl is my "hometrack" and as you with the tour i like the track too be full
    (truevaluefan)

See ya at The track

MRS Modifieds, best B-division to the ISMA Supers. I'll plan on tailgating while the SK's beat each other up
    A friend is someone who believes in you when you've ceased to believe in yourself

here is the schedule for the speedbowl here for saturday http://speedbowl.com/news.php?subact..._from=&ucat=1&
    (truevaluefan)

See ya at The track

Today is the day everyone has been talkin about, as a great day is in store hope you can make it to the waterford speedbowl and for one of the best modified racing series seasons ever.
    (truevaluefan)

See ya at The track

Thread Information